Disney Photo Session PART II

I just got my email with the link to our portraits. O.M.G. They are so good. I thought our portraits from our MK shoot back in December '07 were good but this is like a whole different ballgame of great. I'm sooooo beyond glad we did this. Truly.

Yes, my hair was frizzing which I look at the pics and see it but the pictures are so beautiful it just doesn't matter. At all. I'm really impressed because we were all sweating some kinda bad. Every time Dean asked us to get close to each other or **gasp** touch each other is was a moment of "eeeewwww" and giggles. I'd put my hand on the hubby's back and it was soaked. Say it with me: "eeeeeeeewwwwww".... :laughing:

Anywhoo, here's the link. Username is: Sutton Family. Password is: 1971.

I hope this puts some minds at ease. I really really really do completely love and adore our portraits. So amazing. :lovestruc:love::cloud9:

My daughter had senior pics taken at the Beach Club end of June. Our photographer was Ty and he didnt have an assistant. Her friend had him when she got hers taken in April at EPCOT and liked him so we requested him. He was super nice, on time, actually spent an hour and a half with her. Seeing the pics he has a thing about a closed eyes/1/2 face picture because her friend had some too. Not sure what that is about lol. Pretty happy overall. Some lighting issues inside on some (mostly her soccer ones).

We just had a small indoor studio session with a local photographer for some more of that kind.

Anyway here is the link I hope and it is Vakratsis Senior Portrait password 1971 if you need it. Let me know if it isnt working this way!

https://www.collages.net/ConsumerSite/GuestLogin.aspx?eventcode=691792

My daughter had senior pics taken at the Beach Club end of June. Our photographer was Ty and he didnt have an assistant. Her friend had him when she got hers taken in April at EPCOT and liked him so we requested him. He was super nice, on time, actually spent an hour and a half with her. Seeing the pics he has a thing about a closed eyes/1/2 face picture because her friend had some too. Not sure what that is about lol. Pretty happy overall. Some lighting issues inside on some (mostly her soccer ones).

We just had a small indoor studio session with a local photographer for some more of that kind.

Anyway here is the link I hope and it is Vakratsis Senior Portrait password 1971 if you need it. Let me know if it isnt working this way!

https://www.collages.net/ConsumerSite/GuestLogin.aspx?eventcode=691792

Your daughter's pics are fabulous! Beautiful! I'm glad to see more awesomeness.

Another friend of mine from Newfoundland had the extended session recently. We've been comisserating waiting for our links. It's so fun to see these shoots go so nicely. I can't wait to see hers...and more! Keep postin' y'all! :thumbsup2

I just got my email with the link to our portraits. O.M.G. They are so good. I thought our portraits from our MK shoot back in December '07 were good but this is like a whole different ballgame of great. I'm sooooo beyond glad we did this. Truly.

Yes, my hair was frizzing which I look at the pics and see it but the pictures are so beautiful it just doesn't matter. At all. I'm really impressed because we were all sweating some kinda bad. Every time Dean asked us to get close to each other or **gasp** touch each other is was a moment of "eeeewwww" and giggles. I'd put my hand on the hubby's back and it was soaked. Say it with me: "eeeeeeeewwwwww".... :laughing:

Anywhoo, here's the link. Username is: Sutton Family. Password is: 1971.

I hope this puts some minds at ease. I really really really do completely love and adore our portraits. So amazing. :lovestruc:love::cloud9:

Sweetpee your pictures are AMAZING!!!! I have been struggling with weather or not to do the shoot but after seeing your pictures I think I am sold:thumbsup2 May I ask how long it took to get your e-mail link? We are going for Thanksgiving and would love to have our pictures for Christmas.
Thanks,
Laurie:goodvibes

Sweetpee your pictures are AMAZING!!!! I have been struggling with weather or not to do the shoot but after seeing your pictures I think I am sold:thumbsup2 May I ask how long it took to get your e-mail link? We are going for Thanksgiving and would love to have our pictures for Christmas.
Thanks,
Laurie:goodvibes

Ooohh...that may be close on the dates. Our shoot was on 9/11 and we got the link on 10/5. I don't have the proof book or the cd yet so getting my hands on a physical picture has yet to happen and today is 10/9. We're lookin' at a solid month minimum.

Thanks for the kind words on our pictures. I'm so over-the-moon with the shots of my handsome guys. Love 'em. :love:

Ooohh...that may be close on the dates. Our shoot was on 9/11 and we got the link on 10/5. I don't have the proof book or the cd yet so getting my hands on a physical picture has yet to happen and today is 10/9. We're lookin' at a solid month minimum.

Thanks for the kind words on our pictures. I'm so over-the-moon with the shots of my handsome guys. Love 'em. :love:

Thanks again for the info! I think I'm going to go ahead and book it even if the pictures aren't ready for Christmas. We are celebrating our 15th anniversary on this trip, it would be nice to have some great shots of me and DH (since the last great shots were at our wedding:laughing:). We've also never gotten family photos taken with the exception of the half hour resort session 2 years ago that were just ok.

Thanks again for sharing your pics with us:thumbsup2
Laurie

I really wanted to book, but am hesitant now since I would want our photos for Christmas cards and we don't even check in until December 1.

I really wanted to book, but am hesitant now since I would want our photos for Christmas cards and we don't even check in until December 1.

Are you doing the $350 one? We did the basic $150 20 minute session again and got our CD the next day (could have collected that evening but we were at MNSSHP). I am very pleased with ours. We got 59 pictures, all of which are worthy of printing and most worth enlarging. We did ours at the GF this year and our photographer Beth was fantastic.

PH255801011-0055.jpg

PH255801011-0048.jpg

PH255801011-0039.jpg

PH255801011-0036.jpg

PH255801011-0032.jpg

Great pictures! We're doing the 20 minute session at the Beach Club next month. I've been nervous about doing the $150 package (that we got for $99 before the price went up) but know our boys wouldn't make it through the one hour session! I'm so glad to see that great pictures can come out of the shorter session. I'll be sure to report back here with our experience. :goodvibes

Everyone's pictures came out beautiful... thanks for sharing! After seeing the pics, my DD doesn't seem anxious anymore and is really looking forward to getting her senior pics taken in a couple of weeks :)

2Tiggies! I love your pink dress! Love it! Where did you get this?!?! It's awesome! And your pics turned out so lovely. Gorgeous! I know you're thrilled. Those are so great. I wish I was photogenic. I need all the retouching/editing help I can get. Photoshop is my friiieeeeend! :lmao:

2Tiggies! I love your pink dress! Love it! Where did you get this?!?! It's awesome! And your pics turned out so lovely. Gorgeous! I know you're thrilled. Those are so great. I wish I was photogenic. I need all the retouching/editing help I can get. Photoshop is my friiieeeeend! :lmao:

Aw thank you so much. Actually my DD picked out a pink dress for herself and only when I was trying to find a co-ordinating color/style did I realise that they don't make dresses for people my age in cotton candy pink :lmao: I bought this online somewhere - don't recall the name now, but it is a UK supplier.

I am so eager to see how your pics came out but couldn't get in on your link last night (may have been my internet being a nuisance).

Oh and thank you for the compliments but I am not photogenic. The photographers really know what they are doing here as I can assure you I look 10 years younger in these than in my Photopass shots :rotfl:

Thanks to all for sharing your photos - they all came out great!!! I'm seriously wanting to do a family session in April. Now to decide where...:rolleyes1

I booked a 20 minute session for my two kids in December at the Beach Club. I'm hoping for some really awesome Christmas shots. I'm excited, I hope the photographers are good. Anyone experience the 20 minute session recently?

Sweetpee and 2Tiggies your pictures are awesome!!

I booked a 20 minute session for my two kids in December at the Beach Club. I'm hoping for some really awesome Christmas shots. I'm excited, I hope the photographers are good. Anyone experience the 20 minute session recently?

Sweetpee and 2Tiggies your pictures are awesome!!

Not at the BC but my previous post with pics was a 20 minute session 10 days ago :goodvibes Not that the girls in the pink dresses help you deciding if it's right for your boys :lmao:

Not at the BC but my previous post with pics was a 20 minute session 10 days ago :goodvibes Not that the girls in the pink dresses help you deciding if it's right for your boys :lmao:

Your pictures are awesome! (and I have one girl and one boy) ;)

Your pictures are awesome! (and I have one girl and one boy) ;)

Thank you so much :)

It appears I don't read well late at night :lmao: Apologies to your little girl :goodvibes I am blaming it on my body still being in the Florida time zone!

Here is the link to our session. I am still on the fence. They aren't as bad as I expected them, but they aren't great. There are definately some I could use. You can definately tell when my 5 year old was done taking pics. That's not their fault. I do NOT think that it's worth the amount of money. We had a 1 hour session with Mike and Pedro September 16th, 2011. The best shots were done in the first 20 mins. I ordered the cd but they forgot to send it. I also just got the email last night at about 10pm. If it asks its Vose Family and 1971 for the log in and password. Have a great day Dis friends. :thumbsup2

http://www.collages.net/consumersite/clientspecificpages/disney/login_disneyeventgroup.aspx

Here is the link to our session. I am still on the fence. They aren't as bad as I expected them, but they aren't great. There are definately some I could use. You can definately tell when my 5 year old was done taking pics. That's not their fault. I do NOT think that it's worth the amount of money. We had a 1 hour session with Mike and Pedro September 16th, 2011. The best shots were done in the first 20 mins. I ordered the cd but they forgot to send it. I also just got the email last night at about 10pm. If it asks its Vose Family and 1971 for the log in and password. Have a great day Dis friends. :thumbsup2

http://www.collages.net/consumersite/clientspecificpages/disney/login_disneyeventgroup.aspx

It won't let me in. It is asking for email and first name :sad1:

I think longer sessions are a particular challenge with children as they really do lose interest after a while. My problem is that my DD loves the camera and prefers not to have to share the limelight with me :rotfl:

You did the one hour session didn't you? I know that costs a lot more than the 20 minute one we did and I have to admit, I would expect more from an hour session than I do from our basic 20 minute sessions. The advantage with the basic session is that you get the CD the next day. I purposely booked ours halfway through our stay so I could check the photos and if need be, get back to them BEFORE we left if I wasn't happy. Unfortunately with having to wait that long for the sessions you did, it is not an option

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter