Disney Phone #

Colins Mom

Earning My Ears
I am wanting to unlink some dinner reservations and need a number to call at Disney to do this...does anyone know the number that I can call???...thanks

Hi:
The number is 1-407-939-3463. This number is for priority seating
for wdw restaurants.

That number is only for the Disney resorts and theme park restaurants. If you are talking about Disney cruise line and your TA can not handle it, try (800) 951-3532 and explain the situation to them.

I am referring to the number that I can call for the DCL dinner...I have found out that someone has linked their dinner with mine and I do not want them at my table...so that is the number that I am needing...sorry that I did not give that info to start out with...does anyone know that number???

Try the 800 number I gave you. That will get you to DCL reservations. Explain to them that someone linked to your dinner ressies without your consent and you want to be un-linked. You will need to call during normal business hours.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest