Disney package vs Boardwalk Tickets + Undercover Tourist hotel?

Wubar

Stop asking about "worth". Totally subjective.
Would it be too much to cancel my current Disney resort and ticket package to reserve the same package by buying tickets through Boardwalk Tickets and the resort through Undercover Tourist?

More steps to link everything in MDE, and more potential for things to go wrong. I have heard from responses to a prior post that any reservations through UT means UT "owns" your reservation and all changes and requests. Anyone have an issue with tickets from BT, whether linking to MDE or booking FP+s 60 days out, etc?

There are savings and discounts to be had. Just don't know if it is worth the hassle or increased risk of things not linking up properly.

I’ve bought tickets thru Boardwalk before. No issue to link them. I’ve never booked a room thru UT (though I’ve bought tickets thru them) but I’ve used other sites to book and it was well worth it to me as I got $ off tickets (using Boardwalk, UT or Parksavers) and $ off the room using a 3rd party. I see no advantages to booking a package thru Disney.

Other than the potential linking problems in MDE, which others have noted usually is not the case, the only other drawbacks I can find are you have to pay in full and that you don't receive the Disney coupon book (free mini golf, discounts in Disney Springs stores and restaurants, etc)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter