Disney Outlets

vandort

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what is available in the Disney Orlando outlets now? Thanks!

Not sure if this is allowed but I follow this family's You Tube Channel and they just yesterday posted this Disney's Character Warehouse video:
Thank you for posting this video! Those stores are way nicer than what used to be available years ago.

I've actually seen current merchandise that is for sale in the parks available in the outlets. Maybe it was an overstock, but you never know what is there.

anyway to order online?
Disney outlet website ?
Thanks

I went in September and found Halloween merchandise still full price in the parks.

I've actually seen current merchandise that is for sale in the parks available in the outlets. Maybe it was an overstock, but you never know what is there.

DH found a 2017 Halloween shirt at one of the Outlets in early October for far less than onsite. It actually rang up higher than listed but they honored the labeled price. They seemed pretty confused about why 2017 Halloween shirts were at the Outlet the first week of October, but we were thrilled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter