Disney outlet store

MagicalMom

<font color=blue>Star of the new show "TFI: Tag Fa
Has anyone been to a Disney Outlet store lately. I received a coupon in the mail, 25% off my entire purchase & a free toy valued at 16.50 for purchase over 50.00. I won't have a chance to go until friday & am hoping they have a good PJ selection. Does anyone know what the free toy is? My outlet store usually gives away free beanie babies or mini snow globes. I hope they have some good buys! :)

Sorry- this is not an answer to your question but I have a question for you- is your outlet in Rehobeth? If so is it good- I was thinking about making a trip up to the outlets from OC, MD when I am there this summer but I don't want to waste a day of my beach vacation unless it is pretty good stuff at a deep discount. Can you offer your opinion, please?

I went to the one in Pigeon Forge last Friday. I didn't buy enough to get the free toy, so I didn't look at them closely, but they were in Barbie size boxes. Some sort of princess, I think. I heard the cashier ask a customer if she wanted one or the other. There was apparently some other selection more appropriate to a boy and the customer ask for that. Sorry I didn't pay more attention.

At that store, there were lots of PJs, but only marked 25% off. The last time I was there, they were 50% off, so a better deal. I wound up only buying a Fireman Halloween Costume for about $8.

Sheila

CheapMom, it is the one in Rehobeth. I try to go every other month or so. Sometimes they have great things, sometimes they don't. I never know what to expect. :) Once you go there, they will put your name on their mailing list & send out coupons a few times a year. There are many other outlets stores there also (Nike, Eddie Bauer, Old Navy etc.) & I love to stop off at Cracker Barrel for lunch, so it's always worth the drive to me. :)

Thanks for the info swilshire! I have been wondering what I missed at the one in Pigeon Forge, because I didn't have time to go! I just don't find alot there anymore. Now, it will be the only Disney 'store' around me, since my local TDS in the mall is closing next week! :(

Tiffany,

Sometimes I come out of that store with bags and bags, other times nothing. We went to the Orlando Belz Tent Sale in March, so we're pretty well stocked up on Disney stuff for now (and spoiled by super low prices). There are always bargains to be found, just not always exactly what I'm looking for.

I live about an hour from Pigeon Forge and the Disney Store is always on my "must do" list when I'm up there. The Pepperidge Farm Outlet is on there also, as well as the Apple Barn for fried apple pies. The other stores, I hit and miss if I'm looking for something in particular. The kids usually make me go to the Old Navy outlet, though we find the prices are actually lower a lot of times in the regular retail Old Navy stores if they are having a sale.

Sheila

Don't know what the free toy is but when I was there (about a month ago) they had TONS of PJs. But I can't say if they are there now.

You are right. It's a hit and miss with the outlet.

Sometimes you go and they have a bunch of great stuff and at other times you can't find anything.

Speaking of PJs, when I was there they had them at 75% off lowest ticketed price!! I should have bought them and put them up on ebay. I bought a pair of PJs for me for $4.98.

I haven't received the coupon though.

It's funny that this thread just got started. Our family heads down to Ocean City, MD every summer and it's mandatory that my wife goes to the Rehoboth outlet. In the past she had always received the postcard, but it didn't arrive this year:(

Being the relentless bargain shopper she is, she called the outlet yesterday asking about any offers. Well, postcards were mailed out, but she was told if she hadn't used the one sent last year at the store then she was likely taken off the list. Of course, when we went last year the sale had already ended. But the person she spoke with said she would put her name in the computer. We are heading down on Sat morning the 19th (and the postcard offer ends the 20th!). All my wife has to do is mention at the checkout that she's in the computer system to receive the discount and they'll honor it. She's so glad that she called! :tongue: Now she can stock up again for all those princess birthday and Christmas gifts!

Just goes to show that it never hurts to ask.....the worst you can hear is "no".

The Rehobeth store is really good about things like that. One time I forgot my postcard & they still honored it. PrincessParent, I'll try to leave some good buys in the store for your wife, but I will surely be tempted to buy everything! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter