disney outlet in oregon

disneedee

DIS Veteran
just got this email
have a trip to the coast planned for july, yeah!

AMS Warehouse Sales presents Disney's Character Warehouse featuring DISNEY MERCHANDISE.

Saturday, June 17th, this event will open in Lincoln City, Oregon at the Tanger Factory Outlets. This event will be next to Leggs Hanes Bali.

Items will be discounted up to 80% off the original retail.

The Lincoln City Event Closes August 6th, So Hurry!

Disney's Character Warehouse Outlet Store
Tanger Factory Outlets
Next to Leggs Hanes Bali
1500 SE Devils Lake Rd #116
Lincoln City, OR 97367

The hours of operation are Mon.-Sat. 10 to 8, Sun. 10 to 6.

Well if I get up that way for some school clothes shopping, I'll drop in and see what they have! Thanks for the heads up!

Hey, where are you in Oregon? Grants Pass here.....

Cool! We're planning a Disneyland trip for the first time with kiddos in August, so we'll definately head over to the coast to stock up on cool Disney stuff before we go. We're in Corvallis and make a weekender few trips to Lincoln City each year anyways - gotta love those outlets and the beach. :)

Thanks for the heads up!

BurnsideMommy said:
Cool! We're planning a Disneyland trip for the first time with kiddos in August, so we'll definately head over to the coast to stock up on cool Disney stuff before we go. We're in Corvallis and make a weekender few trips to Lincoln City each year anyways - gotta love those outlets and the beach. :)

Thanks for the heads up!

Corvallis for you huh....do I dare say....GO DUCKS!!! heehee

If anyone goes, please post if there is anything good. I asked my DH if
we could go tonight, which he did say we could but I don't think that we
could get off work and make it there much before they close.( we are in Eugene) maybe tomorrow since I am off work or this weekend. If we go i will let everyone know what there is. :thumbsup2

Kristi

Yes, please keep us posted! And since you are in Eugene I'll give a shout out...GO DUCKS...to you!

I see a trip to the coast in my future.... :p

Chickysmom said:
Yes, please keep us posted! And since you are in Eugene I'll give a shout out...GO DUCKS...to you!

Chickysmom, Go Ducks!! :woohoo:

It looks like we won't go until this weekend. I forgot I promised my DD's a trip to see Garfield at the theater tomorrow.

Chickysmom said:
Well if I get up that way for some school clothes shopping, I'll drop in and see what they have! Thanks for the heads up!

Hey, where are you in Oregon? Grants Pass here.....
My Mom and Grandmother are in Grants Pass but I have not been down there in a loooonng time. My Grandmother has lived there my entire life! We used to drive to Grants Pass from the midwest in the summers for our vacations when I was a kid.

I'd be interested in finding out if there was anything worthwhile too. It would be about a 2-1/2 hr. drive for me, so I definitely don't want to waste the gas if it's nothing but a bunch of junk.

It is funny, I just came up here to work on a network, and checked this place out! Lots of clothes, a few trinkets, but no plush dolls or many disney type items. Did I say lots of clothes? Good prices on clothes!

i'm in cornelius, about 20 miles west of portland

they had this store open last year in sept i thinkk, had lots of clothes then with great prices too.

disneedee said:
i'm in cornelius, about 20 miles west of portland

they had this store open last year in sept i thinkk, had lots of clothes then with great prices too.

We take Cornelius Pass when travelling to Scapoose to see my Sis inlaw.....wow! There are a bunch of us crazy Disney people in Oregon!

I don't need any clothes. I want the GOOD stuff (ie. scrapbooking stuff, housewares, pictures, etc. etc.)Nice to see some Oregonians posting.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter