Disney Outfit Game!

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFm9qV1Z6WUViNEJHSkI5STRQUXhwbGcAAAACaWQKAWwAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Next: Peter Pan

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkdJaFdRakljNEJHQ2Nma1oxa1N3cWcAAAACaWQKAWwAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Next cat: Make an outfit based on your favorite Disney restaurant.

My favorite Disney animal sidekick ^_^ If a bug in love with a star isn't the sweetest thing ever, I don't know what is <3

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkN1bGVsakljNEJHamRSZkwtQThJU0EAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Oops, my bad, took too long. Next is still your favorite restaraunt ^_^

My favorite Disney animal sidekick ^_^ If a bug in love with a star isn't the sweetest thing ever, I don't know what is <3

Oops, my bad, took too long. Next is still your favorite restaraunt ^_^

Coral Reef Restaurant. <3

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnZwcW5pbE1jNEJHRExsV2gtQThJU0EAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Oh and please add me and like any of the sets I've made that you well, like. XD

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1374649

Whoops! Haha I missed your post. Kinda weird how we picked the same restaurant. XD

next cat: Outfit based on your favorite Disney movie

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkRBcXVsZ29kNEJHaVJJR1ptV3RKRFEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

haha, this is really feminine and i dont really know who clopin is so i did my best :)

Next Cat:
Dumbo :D

Clopin's from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and he's kind of awesome (my second favorite character, in fact). Don't worry about how feminine it is, it's actually in character XD

Dumbo:
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmZvT3ZweFlkNEJHendyblFQQXhwbGcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Next category: Rapunzel

Clopin's from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and he's kind of awesome (my second favorite character, in fact). Don't worry about how feminine it is, it's actually in character XD

Next category: Rapunzel

This one was a lot of fun. I did a modern take because I couldn't find any dresses like the one she wears.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjRJWUtVRWtkNEJHc2s1VFZQQXhwbGcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Next Cat: Cruella Deville

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter