Disney+ now has all four (current) Indiana Jones movies

bcla

On our rugged Eastern foothills.....
Not sure how this works. I also have Paramount+ (mostly for access to CBS TV shows) and they still have all four current movies. Obviously the new movie is going to be released as a Lucafilm movie without Paramount, but it's going to be different since they're not doing some of fade of the Paramount banner into the beginning of the movie.

I had a quick look at the Disney+ version of the Indiana Jones movies. The one I saw starts with the Lucasfilm banner and then goes into the Paramount banner, which then fades into something with a similar peak shape. On Paramount+ it's only Paramount.

So, Kathleene Kenedy is being reported as saying PWB may possibly do more Indy stuff in the future in a lead role, likely in a TV series on Disney+. Good idea or not?

So, Kathleene Kenedy is being reported as saying PWB may possibly do more Indy stuff in the future in a lead role, likely in a TV series on Disney+. Good idea or not?

Well, it depends on how Dial of Destiny is received. I think a series isn't a terrible idea, but I would limit it to a one-season event rather than some kind of sprawling, ongoing concern. I might be worried about not having Indy in it at all either as it's one thing to have them together and another thing to have her on her own.

Well, it depends on how Dial of Destiny is received. I think a series isn't a terrible idea, but I would limit it to a one-season event rather than some kind of sprawling, ongoing concern. I might be worried about not having Indy in it at all either as it's one thing to have them together and another thing to have her on her own.
Agreed need to see how DoD does in the box office. If box office predictions are accurate, it will struggle to be a profitable movie. Mainly due to the astronomically high budget.

Agreed need to see how DoD does in the box office. If box office predictions are accurate, it will struggle to be a profitable movie. Mainly due to the astronomically high budget.

The budget is a conern, but also it will depend on how the movie/character is received. I mean, Crystal Skull did well but Mutt wasn't much liked. A spinoff with him would never have worked. Even if the movie doesn't quite make successful box-office, but is well-liked by fans and Helena is received well, then it might not matter too much. Even if the movie ins't successful, it likely won't be the end of the franchise forever. There will be something to be done with it. Personally, I want a Clone Wars style animated series, but that's just me.

Your hard core Indy fans pretty much say there was only 3 movies anyway. This installment, may not change that perception.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter