Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do have another series coming to Disney+ called "Behind the Attraction" which does go behind the scenes of popular attractions ... though, I am sure this will be from a different angle than an Iwerks & CO show would come at it

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...-new-behind-the-attraction-series-for-disney/

But I agree that I could definitely see a follow-up or spin-off of the Imagineering Story ... mayber rather than just one ride they do an episode on the evolution of the Dark ride or one about the Cruise Lines or one about facades and rock work

Oh, well, there you go. Something to look forward to!

What a super young man in episode 6 in marvel hero project. Doing great work. The other 5 kids are hero’s but they were doing it for themselves or family members also. This young man is doing it just for the homeless and not for himself in anyway. Great young man a super hero indeed

Last edited:
Loved the last eppy of imagineering (thanks to the heads up for the RotR spoilers, I skipped that bit), enjoyed hearing Joe Rohde, and of course was so happy at all the coverage Pandora got and was fascinated at the emotion they were able to capture on FoP. I will also say that the Shaman in NRJ seems to be underappreciated, so I'm glad she got some love.

Last edited:

Good day for Disney plus series.

Mandalorian I will rate it as the third best of season

High school musical I will rate it as number 1 of season.

Imagineering I will rate it as number 1 of season.

Imagineering was probably my least favorite of all the episodes. Still loved it but I like the historical prospective that other episodes gave which you could not get with this one obviously.

Imagineering was probably my least favorite of all the episodes. Still loved it but I like the historical prospective that other episodes gave which you could not get with this one obviously.
This episode was a different one. It showed the new level of ambition Imagineering takes with a huge castle park like shanghai and projects of Pandora and SWGE. And then it ended with where else they possibly could go.

Thanks for the heads up! I've seen some of the promos, but trying to avoid any MAJOR spoilers. Now I have to wait until March to watch this episode! >:(

Although, I might watch until ROTR comes up and then stop it real quick and just wait to watch the end. :rolleyes1

I personally didn't think there were any spoilers of ROR at all but then again I guess it depends on what u consider a spoiler. It doesn't show any video of the finished ride nor does it take u through the entire ride. It does however talk about the technical aspects of the ride car, some of the technology and does mention and couple of the ride maneuvers. But again, it doesn't show any finished products just skeletons and wires with some discussions. I think u get more from the mde app and commercials. I would say it's ok to watch and if u think its starting to show to much, u can always shut it off. I will say this though, episode 6 was probably my favorite by far.

I personally didn't think there were any spoilers of ROR at all but then again I guess it depends on what u consider a spoiler. It doesn't show any video of the finished ride nor does it take u through the entire ride. It does however talk about the technical aspects of the ride car, some of the technology and does mention and couple of the ride maneuvers. But again, it doesn't show any finished products just skeletons and wires with some discussions. I think u get more from the mde app and commercials. I would say it's ok to watch and if u think its starting to show to much, u can always shut it off. I will say this though, episode 6 was probably my favorite by far.
I watched it after riding RotR twice and I was like OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY SHOWED THAT!?! 🤣

Thanks for sharing the specifics - I feel like a lot of what you described I have already stumbled upon just in promotional videos from Disney and image stamps on twitter, etc. ..... but I have, so far, avoided any full ride throughs or similar, and seems like this won't show anything like that so I feel pretty ok with watching the full episode

I think there is one part that may be slightly spoilery off the top of my head, I’m not sure if I have seen it in promo material. The part where
they show the animatronic Kylo Ren that gets blown away near the end of the ride
. It’s hard to judge how much would be considered spoiler when I’ve watched so much ROTR footage, think the episode may still take a bit of the surprise away for someone who has been actively avoiding spoilers.

I’m just impressed with those of you who have held out this long! I wish I could have but I have no self control 😂

Has anybody else had trouble signing in on their tv? I'm subscribed through my phone but when I try to sign in with the same acc on my tv it says I'm not subscribed.

Edit: When I open the app on my phone and go to account settings it also says I'm not subscribed but I'm able to watch everything still? I have proof that I paid and it doesn't renew until January

I think there is one part that may be slightly spoilery off the top of my head, I’m not sure if I have seen it in promo material. The part where
they show the animatronic Kylo Ren that gets blown away near the end of the ride
. It’s hard to judge how much would be considered spoiler when I’ve watched so much ROTR footage, think the episode may still take a bit of the surprise away for someone who has been actively avoiding spoilers.

I’m just impressed with those of you who have held out this long! I wish I could have but I have no self control 😂

I finally watched this last night. I started to see more than I would have liked for ROTR so I turned away and only listened. I wouldn't advise anyone who doesn't want spoilers to look at the screen during that part.

I really enjoyed the new Mandalorian Episode today, but
Baby Yoda is on the path to the dark side I’m afraid. Force Choke is a total Sith power.
...That said, I’d totally be ok with Sith Yoda.

Deborah chow did an amazing job in mandalorian. She directed episodes 3 and 7. Most people rate them two episodes very high. Some people even have it as the best two episodes. I rate number 7 the best number 3 third best.
Deborah will be the director for obi wan Kenobi series so it should be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter