Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giant Baymax Arrives at Hollywood Studios to Promote Disney+ Series

Guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios can pose in front of a giant, inflatable Baymax thanks to a partnership with Disney+ to promote the upcoming Baymax! series launching June 29th on Disney’s streaming platform. Here’s a look!

inflatable-baymax-hollywood-studios-1.jpg
inflatable-baymax-hollywood-studios-9.jpg

inflatable-baymax-hollywood-studios-6.jpg

For the Christmas Party early date where we can book early based on resort, do I need to call or can I do booking online? Also, what time does the booking usually open?

We ate at Chef Mickey's during our first trip. Goofy went nose-to-nose with our 6-month-old and made him giggle uncontrollably. Goofy kept coming back to make him laugh - it was absolutely adorable. 7 years later and it's our tradition to go there during every trip.
Our character breakfasts made the most wonderful photos and memories on previous trips. Chef Mickey was our traditional first morning breakfast, we also loved Crystal Palace, 1900 Fare, Garden Grill and Cape May. We used to do three per 17-18 day trip but no more, he's outgrown them sadly.

For the Christmas Party early date where we can book early based on resort, do I need to call or can I do booking online? Also, what time does the booking usually open?
For MNSSHP the tickets were available online for resort guests as early as midnight on the date they were made available.

For the Very Merry Christmas Party they will also be available online and as long as you have a valid resort reservation and are logged in you will have access to purchase tickets to any of the parties that happen during your resort stay.

Disney Copyright Filings Reveal Plans for EPCOT 40th Anniversary Merchandise

Images of public copyright filings from Disney that reveal EPCOT 40th Anniversary merchandise is coming later this year.
Disney filed this in 2021 so that it would be ready by this year. The filing is for EPCOT 40th branding and a style guide.

copyrightepcot40th.png
epcot40thmerch.png

It also reveals themes for the upcoming Food & Wine Festival merchandise including Chef Mickey & Minnie, Chef Figment, Tiana, and Chef Remy.

EPCOT opened October 1, 1982, so we can expect to see 40th Anniversary merch released on or before that date this year. Until then, we’ll keep you posted.
Let us know what you think about this reveal in the comments below!

Did this ever happen when they had both water. parks open together? Sad.
I can't say with certainty, but when I was researching TL for a trip a few months ago (we didn't go), I came across old posts (from this site and others) that talked about the parking lot getting full on busy summer (or other extremely warm/holiday) weekends

Anyway pooh will return to crystal palace end of July? Also no word on buzz and woody meet and greets I did not even know they were not doing them uhhh

New "Luz del Destino" Scavenger Hunt Debuts at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

A fun, new offering is now available to Guests staying at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort!

Starting this week, Guests can participate in the new "Luz del Destino" Scavenger Hunt, an indoor scavenger hunt that will allow them to explore multiple areas of the resort. Guests participating in this complimentary experience will search for characters, count icons, and discover the rich culture and history of Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.

Clue sheets will be available for Guests at the Front Desk of the hotel and at Panchito's Gifts & Sundries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!