Disney music help, please!

sweetbambi

Mouseketeer
We got back Saturday from 3 days @ Disneyland and are suffering withdrawal already with no Disney trip in the plans until January 2006! Is there a place where you can download your Disney favorite songs? I am almost technologically illiterate, but someone in the family can do it for me if I can't figure it out.

Kathy
who posted a trip report :earsgirl:

I could never find any downloads - sorry! So I went to Mouseshoppe.com and had them buy me the 2 disc 50th anniersary music set for about $35. It's a great 2 disc set - has the music from the 50th fireworks and many of the rides in the park. Ebay also may have some album sets you can get with park music.
Live365 the website has Disneyland radio stations you can listen to on your computer - I don't know if there is any way to download from the stations, though.
Hopefully you'll get someone who has found downloads! I'd love to know, too!

There is tons available through the peer networks (Winmx, limewire, bearshare, morpheus) for those that aren't too moral about file swapping. You don't have to be too technically-inclined for these either. Pretty much download the software, install, and the user interface is easy to search.

For the moral, you can listen to a number of live365 stations (also techincally easy) or buy cd sets (Amazon will have a number of different ones).

Regarding downloading live365 stuff, it won't be popular with the station owners. But you can record whatever you hear on your computer with some audio recording software like Audacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter