Disney Movie Rewards: Log-in Problems!

VMK_KrazyLuke

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>Official Tag
Okay, this is my second call for help with the Disney Movie Rewards site. -.- The first time was from the code for Air Buddies being falsely titled, but that was easily fixed :goodvibes . Well now comes problem #2 and it has been happening for about 1-2 weeks now, and I thought it was a bug at first, but its still happening, so now I am getting furious :mad:!!! Okay so now to actually tell you what the problem is in detail. Above in the thread title it does say that it is a log-in issue. I have had my password and member name sent to my e-mail to make sure I have the correct information, and I do. I type in my member name (e-mail) and my password, both of which are correct and I have tripled checked before, but it will not let me get on my account! I fill in my log-in stuff, press the log-in button and it just re-directs me to that same log-in page... All I can say is ROAR!!! I have written them twice on this issue so far and still no response. Is anybody having similar problems or have had similar problems in the past? Share your comments, thoughts, advice, and/or experiences!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Krazy

I had that same problem a while back and solved it by updating either flash player or java. I dont remember which it was

if you are entering your member name, you actually have to enter your e-mail address and they'll let you in :)

oops...sorry just read that after i typed this in :( sorry

Okay. It is not anything with updating Shockwave or anything like that. I can access my other family members accounts fine, but not mine. I have written to them once again, and still waiting for that response. I am thinking that it may be because they fixed something with the false title or something, but who knows :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter