Disney Movie Insiders App sunsetting?

ccrellamom

Earning My Ears
Hope I’m in the right topic thread, but I went into the DMI app and it said it was sunsetting 9/01, but we could still go to the website. What does that mean - will we still keep our points?

Hope I’m in the right topic thread, but I went into the DMI app and it said it was sunsetting 9/01, but we could still go to the website. What does that mean - will we still keep our points?
They sent out this email about it on 8/4/2023 -

We are sending this message to notify you of some upcoming changes to our Terms and Conditions. These changes are part of our commitment to making the Disney Movie Insiders website the most streamlined experience for our Members as possible. Once effective, the updated Terms and Conditions will govern your use and enjoyment of the Disney Movie Insiders service.

Here’s what these updates mean to you as of September 1, 2023:
  • The Disney Movie Insiders service will be available via our website at disneymovieinsiders.com and on mobile devices via your web browser. The iOS and Android applications will no longer be supported.
  • Points for all movie format ticket purchases will be the same. Additional Points for premium format ticket purchases will no longer be available.
  • Enrollees will be able to earn a maximum of 1,200 Points per month per account through the manual ticket submission process (an increase from the 500 Points under the prior Terms and Conditions).
By continuing to use or access the Disney Movie Insiders website or otherwise engage with Disney Movie Insiders on or after September 1, 2023, you accept and agree to the updated Terms and Conditions.

For more information on these upcoming changes, visit our Help Center.

The Disney Movie Insiders Team

Thank you!! I guess I did get that email, but still got a surprise when I saw that message on the app!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter