disney movie club hellllp!!

Philadisney

<font color=blue>In the Name of Epcot<br><font col
i belong to the disney movie club. i am having some problems with it. firstly, i have no idea how many DVDs i have left before i reach my fulfil my commitment. i read on these boards a while back that someone said it was on the little white card that is shipped to you each month. i scoured the card, but can't find anything about how much i owe :confused3 i went online and looked at my order history to see if that would help, but not only did it not tell me how many i have left to buy, there were a few DVDs that i bought that were not on my order history! does that mean they do not count, even thuogh i bought them? so confused, would appreciate any help! :thanks:

easiest way is to call them or to e-mail them and ask. best way to find out.

Look in the upper right hand corner for your accurred #. I am mad because when I signed up the letter said I could buy 2 extra movies and only have 3 more to buy. No such luck- I had only rec'd credit for one. Also I thought any full price movie would count towards my commitment. Again, they don't. Only the featured movie does. :furious:

Linda

yes i looked in the upper right hand corner and it's not there :confused3 i called and they said "your membership committment is 5, you have purchased 7" but i didn't understand if that 7 included the 'free' introductory ones i got or not. not sure if those count. :scratchin

Mickey's old friend said:
Look in the upper right hand corner for your accurred #. I am mad because when I signed up the letter said I could buy 2 extra movies and only have 3 more to buy. No such luck- I had only rec'd credit for one. Also I thought any full price movie would count towards my commitment. Again, they don't. Only the featured movie does. :furious:

Linda

Are you sure about this, I ordered a full price movie that was not a featured one and it counted towards my committment. I have noticed that sometimes it takes a while for them to actually post it to your account. If it does not post, I would call them and let them know. I am pretty sure that it is supposed to be any full priced movie.

i finally figured it out - i'm a VIP member, so all it says in the upper right hand corner is VIP, which means I have fulfilled my membership. AHA! well, that's good news, although i ordered lady & the tramp anyway....maybe i'll cancel soon. it is true that you can find the movies for cheaper on half.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter