Disney Most Informative Website

OHIOVACATIONER

DIS Veteran
In your experience what is the most up to date informative website for Disney updates? I do follow allears. Looking for updates for when things are happening like the parties opening up, Disney Dining etc.
Thank you

When I get closer to my trips I like to take a look at the (wdwent) website. They post weekly entertainment schedules and even post upcoming things. They have links to MK, EP, HS, AK, Disney Springs, Boardwalk and Annual Events.

Here is a link. Click at the top for the different parks.
https://www.wdwent.com/index.htm

I prefer the official Disney website for factual/current information or things like restaurant menus. All other blogs are unofficial and may/may not be updated with the latest from Disney. Probably also depends on long until your next Disney trip. If it is months away, then I really don't need daily updates on things.

Looking for updates for when things are happening like the parties opening up, Disney Dining etc
As a pp noted, if this information is important to you, I would use the official Disney site. All the other sites will be getting information from them to update.
any differences you find between sites, on hours, etc, I would follow what the official site posts. However, sometimes other sites can be easier to find information, but may not be as accurate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter