Disney Merchandise?

mickeyholic

DIS Veteran
I need to find cheap disney merchandise. I want to play games and prepare goody bags for several children during our trip. Where can I find small inexpensive disney merchandise to make the days and car ride special as well as entertaining?

might try Dollar Tree (got some Disney Princesses - similar to Polly Pockets, Disney Paddle Balls, some small Pooh felt board artwork with markers) and Disney Store today had all clearances stuff and extra 33% off (a TON of t-shirts and PJ's, but not much Easter left. Got some chocolate coins <Buzz & Princess> for 69 cents each, pens, that have Mickey and Pooh head shapes on top that are clear, colored acrylic with these tiny beads in them for $1. I bought 17 items (mostly t-shirts, and the new season floral pink & orange dress with princesses on it with matching hat was 33% off too!) for $75!! That would have cost me a FORTUNE at the Park!!! Now Tinkerbell will have PLENTY to leave in the room while we are out enjoy WDW!! Also, Big Lots had (s) the watches for $5 and the squeezable flashlights for $1.50 (they are $4 at T'R'U) HTH and have FUN!!

I'm always looking for Disney stuff on sale too. I did get Princess digital watches for $5 at the Disney Store yesterday. I purchased some princess stickers at Wal Mart and plan to make my DDs 2 and 5 a princess matching /memory game with them. I'll put a sticker on 1/2 small index card and make sure that there are matches for each princess. then I'll laminate the cards for the girls to use. ( I'm a teacher, so I have access to a laminator. If you don't want to pay to laminate at Kinkos, just buy clear contact paper instead. I'm also planning to punch holes in the corners of each card and attach them to a small key ring. They can take them off and play with them on the long car ride down as well as in line at the parks. I think I'll get other characters as well i.e. Mickey etc. and have enough cards to play Go Fish.
You canalso down laod tons of coloring pages off the internet and print them out. I've also recently purchased paint by water books, I think they're Beauty and Beast for around $3 at WalMart. I'll let my girls use these in the hotel room. The Party Outlet store also had some Disney themed party bag items four for about $3 or $4. I found Princess lipgloss necklaces, Minnie sunglasses and a few other items.
Good Luck on finding the things that you'll be able to use.

First off, make sure you purchase the Disney CDs of all of the different Disney songs to pop in the CD player. This will put everyone in the mood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter