Disney Magic

pjmoose

Earning My Ears
My 21 year old son lives in a group home. Recently the home staff took all the guys (4 total) and traveled with another home from Michigan to Disney World. They had dinner at Chef Mickey's on Sept. 5. Some wonderful, kind and soft hearted person paid for the entire group's meal (16 people total) that evening. THANK YOU to whoever that may have been. THANK YOU for making the night a time to remember. The guys don't realize what you did was out of the ordinary, but the staff and the guardians do. It's nice that someone recognized the dedication of the staff that made the trip with the group and their love for the guys in the home. I know this is not a question, but I just wanted everyone to know that there are special people out there. If you happened to be at the restaurant that evening, thanks for making their experience a nice one.:p :)

How Nice!!!

There really are a lot of Nice people out there, starting with you for taking the time to post this!

Thanks for posting this. With all the garbage in the media, it's so nice to read of someone doing good.

Its nice to hear people are so caring and take the time to consider others, even when they are out to have the time of there lives themself.

Vinny
Scotland

WHAT A WONDERFUL STORY- THANKS FOR SHARING i have a cousin who lives in a group home and the staff there adore all there charge like there own.. Michelle

This type of kindness is so rare!!! It touched me to know there are still a few good people in this ugly world. I should say "mostly" ugly world. Thank you for sharing your story!

I read the post yesterday and I was so touched that I couldn't speak. I have a sister with Downs Syndrome so this really hits home. I am so happy for you and your son!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter