Disney Magic Staterooms 2635 & 2637

Alicia87

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any reviews on these two connecting rooms? We have the rooms booked for our April cruise. Was also wondering if the rooms are the same size with just a door connecting them?

Thanks!!!

Yes, all staterooms categories 5 - 10 are exactly the same size. The cat 10s are set up differently with the bed against the back of the room, which opens it up nicely. You will also have a double steamer trunk in each room for storage.

We stayed in 2635 last April...it was a great location! We did not get to see the connecting cabin, but assume that it is exactly like this one. It did have the steamer trunk and split bathrooms...which was very nice. :thumbsup2

Lisa- Thank you, the reviews are the reason I bumped this thread I am a little :scared1: and nervous.

Disney on a Dime!-- Thank for your response I am wondering about the noise, shaking, etc. I am so excited for the upgrade from a Cat 12, the location, split bath, but I am nervous as I am a light sleeper. BTW do you have any pic?

Thank you!!!

--Emily

I don't have any inside pictures of the cabin...:upsidedow I do have some of the cabin door...but that really will not help...

As far as the noise...we did not notice any noise coming from Parrot Cay above...we did notice noise while docking - the thrusters do cause noise and they cause some vibrating motion. To preface...we were on the three night cruise and only noticed this while getting back into Port Canaveral...as the ship docks early there. We did not notice any of this getting into the Bahamas because the ship docked after we were out of the cabin. I can't remember about Castaway...

To be honest...I would not pick this cabin to book...but we too, were upgraded from a cat. 12 to a cat. 10. We were excited to get that upgrade! :yay: So having gambled by using the cat. 12 system...we felt lucky...and we made it a great cruise! Like I said before...the location is great! :thumbsup2

We were assigned these 2 cabins for our upcoming trip in Nov. I found out there were connecting cabins elsewhere, and quickly requested those b/c of the reviews I read here. I hope they work out for you. Let us know (if you keep them).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter