Disney Magic Preview Cruise 10/21 sailing

I really hope that changes. We are leaving on Halloween and it was advertised as a Halloween on the high sees cruise. I'm not too concerned about merchandise and decorations, but was there a mousequerade party, characters in costumes, or candy left for the kids?

Just saw pictures from a friend who works on the Disney Magic, and the Halloween Tree and decorations are up in the atrium!

Day 3

Started the day with Palo brunch. Same as Dream but our server "hinted" as much as she was allowed to that they are strongly considering bringing the buffet back. Even with the plated option, the meal was great. I do feel that I over-eat less with no buffet.

The twist and spout finally opened today but the kids had enough of swimming. Did a lot of trivia, origami, photo ops, etc.

Dinner at Lumier's. Saw the Tangled show (really well done) and that was basically it.
How does the "plated" option work? Do they give you a menu and you order off it?
Was this your free Platinum meal or did you pay? thanks

How does the "plated" option work? Do they give you a menu and you order off it?
Was this your free Platinum meal or did you pay? thanks
Same menu that is floating around the Disney Cruise Blog and other sites. There is a seafood antipasti appetizer, and a meat/cheese appetizer. You don't get to pick & choose what you want in the sampler, the selection is not what it used to be.

Sadly we paid...no free Platinum Palo on test cruises. Still worth it to me.

If you do cruise on Magic out of Miami, my recommendation is to park on the ground level of the garage if possible. When the bus brings you back to Garage G after the cruise, there were a lot of people waiting for the VERY slow elevator. Some people began carrying heavy suitcase up stairs. I just went up to get our car and drive it down to pick up my party & luggage.
What about if we are ubering to the port? Where shall we have them drop us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter