Disney Magic March 8, 2019 Marvel Day at Sea

We'll be onboard with you. My wife and 4 boys. See ya on the boat. We're on the March 13th one as well.

That's great! I am going with my youngest son. We are really looking forward to the premier of Captain Marvel and the Marvel Day at Sea

Well, up until Friday I was the only one on this thread, so I hadn't really thought about FEs. We could start one just the three of us. I am also a member of a group on a certain social media site, and there was an FE going on there...

That's great! I am going with my youngest son. We are really looking forward to the premier of Captain Marvel and the Marvel Day at Sea

What age is your son? Ours are 6, 8, 12 and 13. They all stay in the kid's clubs as much as they can (Oceaneer for younger 2 and Edge for the older 2). We have to drag them out just to get them to come to dinner. We used to feel kind of guilty leaving them in there for so much time but they prefer being in there. I guess that's a good sign of how well the clubs are run, the kids don't want to leave.

My younger son - the one going on this cruise- is 11 (12 in June). He does like the Edge - he was allowed in there the last 2 cruises - but last cruise we went on he spent most of his time in the pool. I'm hoping he will go the first night and make some friends and hang out more there. Although, all he seems to do when he is home is play video games, which is what he does in the Edge, so maybe I should be glad he hangs out in the pool so much. ;)

Well, up until Friday I was the only one on this thread, so I hadn't really thought about FEs. We could start one just the three of us. I am also a member of a group on a certain social media site, and there was an FE going on there...
We have never done fish extenders but I am very interested.

What's everyone doing in Nassau? We are doing Baha Mar on the March 13th cruise but for this one, we can't decide between Atlantis or the short walk over to Colonial Hilton.

What's everyone doing in Nassau? We are doing Baha Mar on the March 13th cruise but for this one, we can't decide between Atlantis or the short walk over to Colonial Hilton.
We are staying on the ship but we have toured Atlantis. We went without kids and enjoyed it.

Anybody staying in Miami prior to cruise? Any Southbeach recommendations? We're prolly going to book hotel within the next week and were leaning toward The Palms Hotel. Thanks in advance for any info.

I am interested if the group stays small.

I wasn't going to do it at all on this cruise because it is such a short cruise, I just didn't want to deal with it. The last time I did it it just took up so much time. But if it was a very small group - 5 or less, I would be willing to do it. "Niece" didn't come back; not sure if anyone else is interested. Honestly, even if it was just you and I that would be okay - and easier than doing with a whole lot of people. Are your kids Marvel fans? My son is 11.

I wasn't going to do it at all on this cruise because it is such a short cruise, I just didn't want to deal with it. The last time I did it it just took up so much time. But if it was a very small group - 5 or less, I would be willing to do it. "Niece" didn't come back; not sure if anyone else is interested. Honestly, even if it was just you and I that would be okay - and easier than doing with a whole lot of people. Are your kids Marvel fans? My son is 11.
Don’t worry about it, we will do it on the next Cruise.

Hi— I’ll be on this cruise—my first ever— with my 8 yo granddaughter and several other adult children. I’m very excited! We’ve signed up for the Balmoral private beach excursion in Nassau. I can’t find any reviews about it! Anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter