Disney Magic Kingdoms

There's a lot of complaining on here (and a lot of it justified in one way or another). However, I haven't seen anyone mention either of my biggest gripes.

The first is my strong frustration with putting attractions in chests. More than any other part of the game I enjoy collecting the attractions. I have every attraction outside of the ones available through chests. Since chests were first introduced I've found less than ten combined gold and platinum. Pretty sure at this point I'll never get Splash Mountain and now I have to deal with the fact I'm not going to get Tower of Terror. There isn't any motivation to buy chests either as they are a complete crapshoot. Even more so now as they are jammed full of fabric and decorations.

This brings me to my second point. What is the point of magic after a certain point in the game? I have over 3 million magic. It doesn't help me with any of the things I want in the game. It just goes up and up not helping in any way. The thing that really pisses me off, is that once there is an actual event in which long term players might be given an advantage, they change the currency. So now there are things to purchase and my 3 million is still completely useless.

Any thoughts? And please don't be an a$%*?#e and tell me to stop playing. I see that on here all the time anytime someone has a legitimate complaint.

There's a lot of complaining on here (and a lot of it justified in one way or another). However, I haven't seen anyone mention either of my biggest gripes.

The first is my strong frustration with putting attractions in chests. More than any other part of the game I enjoy collecting the attractions. I have every attraction outside of the ones available through chests. Since chests were first introduced I've found less than ten combined gold and platinum. Pretty sure at this point I'll never get Splash Mountain and now I have to deal with the fact I'm not going to get Tower of Terror. There isn't any motivation to buy chests either as they are a complete crapshoot. Even more so now as they are jammed full of fabric and decorations.

This brings me to my second point. What is the point of magic after a certain point in the game? I have over 3 million magic. It doesn't help me with any of the things I want in the game. It just goes up and up not helping in any way. The thing that really pisses me off, is that once there is an actual event in which long term players might be given an advantage, they change the currency. So now there are things to purchase and my 3 million is still completely useless.

Any thoughts? And please don't be an a$%*?#e and tell me to stop playing. I see that on here all the time anytime someone has a legitimate complaint.

I generally have a lot of fun with this game, but I am with you on the frustration over the attractions in the chests. My DH also plays but far less than I do and he has gotten Splash Mountain and the Sea Serpent and I haven't gotten either of them. He also got Charming's gloves well before I did. I just keep plugging away at it with the hope that I will get lucky one of these days, but I'm saving gems for Jack Sparrow, so I'm not going to waste them on chests. I'll just keep farming Wood pumpkins in hopes that they turn into gems at the end of the event.

Right now, I'm trying to decide how far I want to upgrade my characters during the event. During the Incredible's event I spent too much money on upgrades and decorations and had to really grind at the end to get Syndrome at the end.

I am enjoying this update a lot!
Not sure about how much to level the characters either, but it looks like Jack needs to be level 6 before you can get the Broomstick Graveyard, so I'm working towards that.

Has anyone had Merlin and/or Maleficent say "clear the curse" since the Halloween event began? I've had them say it on two separate occasions and I look throughout my park and there's nothing for me to clear. All of my grayed out lots still say coming soon. Am I missing something?

Has anyone had Merlin and/or Maleficent say "clear the curse" since the Halloween event began? I've had them say it on two separate occasions and I look throughout my park and there's nothing for me to clear. All of my grayed out lots still say coming soon. Am I missing something?

We think the land it wants you to open is the same land that was opened during the Incredibles event. So if you cleared it then, you don't have to clear it now and you are simply awarded the wooden pumpkins for the task.

Right now, I'm trying to decide how far I want to upgrade my characters during the event. During the Incredible's event I spent too much money on upgrades and decorations and had to really grind at the end to get Syndrome at the end.
There was a FAQ somewhere (maybe on FB?) and they don't need to be level 10 to fight Oogie. I'm probably going for level 8 until I welcome Oogie since going for level 9 takes 16 hours. Unless the story line requires level 9 earlier than that of course.

One of them was below California Screamin'. You're aren't missing anything. I suspect those were to help the new players who started after the Incredibles event since they wouldn't have been able to get the plots of land otherwise.

We think the land it wants you to open is the same land that was opened during the Incredibles event. So if you cleared it then, you don't have to clear it now and you are simply awarded the wooden pumpkins for the task.

That makes more sense. Thank you!!

There was a FAQ somewhere (maybe on FB?) and they don't need to be level 10 to fight Oogie. I'm probably going for level 8 until I welcome Oogie since going for level 9 takes 16 hours. Unless the story line requires level 9 earlier than that of course.

One of them was below California Screamin'. You're aren't missing anything. I suspect those were to help the new players who started after the Incredibles event since they wouldn't have been able to get the plots of land otherwise.

Thank you, darkfiry!

Once you have the Finklestein Tower (which is 6000 wooden pumpkins as someone else mentioned) you have to send Woody on a 3 hour task (decorating the toy barn) so I'd recommend keeping him available. Jack Skellington has to visit the Tower twice, once for a 60 minute task and then for a 4 hour task.

Once you have the Finklestein Tower (which is 6000 wooden pumpkins as someone else mentioned) you have to send Woody on a 3 hour task (decorating the toy barn) so I'd recommend keeping him available. Jack Skellington has to visit the Tower twice, once for a 60 minute task and then for a 4 hour task.
Thanks for the heads up. The Tower will be done for me in about 10 minutes so this tips comes at perfect timing.

Do you or anyone else remember what syndrome cost? Trying to get an idea how many token I will need for Oogie.

But we had 4 free + 1 premium characters before syndrome last time...Now it's 2 free + 1 premium before Oogie. Surely it won't be as bad as last time?

Oh who am I kidding. Going to farm short tasks for a few hours every night :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter