Disney Magic Kingdoms

I like the update for the most part. I find most of very cute. My only complaint would be not getting more land. I'm a little unsure if I'll be able to fit everything no matter how many concession stands and decorations I remove. I'm also a little confused about when I'll be able to do the two Mickey quests to help get the Donald fabric (costume judge and Halloween dance). I already unlocked both Mickey costumes and just unlocked Daisy.

I welcomed Daisy, I bought the two Halloween packages - Zero & the Cackling Concession ($5.99) along with the Parade Float & Pumpkin Currency ($2.99) Currently I have 2,590 pumpkin currency. I haven't been playing the game for that long so I don't have Minnie or Donald as characters yet. Zero is helping with the fabric and I'm currently waiting for Mickeys costume to be "tailored".

I'm leaving Cinderella, Elizabeth and Mike for now so I can focus on the main story line and the Halloween special event.

Question for everyone. I have Pluto so is it worth purchasing his dog house as well? Does it give any substantial rewards or additions to the main story line (good item drops?) or the Halloween event?
Yes, Pluto's dog house is worth getting for main storyline tokens

So... am I the only one discouraged with the costumes part of the new update? They are next to impossible to get, as starting out the only way to get the fabric pieces is through chests (and Zero). And when you need 20+ of them per character, it takes a long time. And without having the costumes equipped you can't do the Quests. Did they do this intentionally hoping people would just buy the missing items?

I like the update for the most part. I find most of very cute. My only complaint would be not getting more land. I'm a little unsure if I'll be able to fit everything no matter how many concession stands and decorations I remove. I'm also a little confused about when I'll be able to do the two Mickey quests to help get the Donald fabric (costume judge and Halloween dance). I already unlocked both Mickey costumes and just unlocked Daisy.
Did all of the purple fabric for Daisy come from chests?

I am a little confused about how to get the Donald fabrics. The locked quests say that you need Mickey's spooky costume to unlock the quest. What is Mickey's spooky costume?

Also, want to mention it took me a while to figure out that different Costumes get different tokens with Mickey in case that helps new players. I imagine it will be that way with all the characters, if you click classic attire or the halloween costume? Right?

In the meantime, It is going ok, but slow, working on minnie and daisy costumes, and those difficult Donald hats! Looks like we are getting the pumpkin king in a couple hours, hopefully he can help the quests progress. I purchased zero package and parade float package. I also had Merlin pop up as others have, and say more land was openining up, but there isn't. As I have time, I am putting the chest decorations back into storage and squeezing things together better to make room for event attractions

Last edited:
Here is a tip if anyone needs it: when moving items (attractions, concessions, decorations) to another area of the park, and it is not moving well, go ahead and "delete" it, (hold it down, then use the up arrow) which only puts it back in storage for you...you don't have to buy it again. Then move to the area of the park where you want it to be placed, go to the shop and hit place on the attraction, and as long as it fits, it will place itself in your new spot. My ipad was not moving things well when I tried to slide them across the park for some reason, and this way is working so much better!

I've decided that if I happen to get the costumes, great, but I'm not going out of my way for them. I'm not tying up characters with long quests for fabric. Everyone but Mickey and Goofy you can get after the event ends. Mickey's was pretty easy, and I'm hoping Goofy's will be the same.

Anyone else had this problem. Mickey and Pluto completed task 'plan party' (or something like that !!!) after it finished merlin popped up and said 'let's clear some more of this curse' great I thought - more space ! I've got the task to build jacks house but no land has opened up ! If no land is available I've got nowhere to put anything !!!
That happened to me too

I have all the land open but the strips behind IASW and SM. I'm hoping that we get some more land too. I opened up the second spot for opening chests so I hopefully can collect the costumes quicker.

Also, want to mention it took me a while to figure out that different Costumes get different tokens with Mickey in case that helps new players. I imagine it will be that way with all the characters, if you click classic attire or the halloween costume? Right?

In the neantime, It is going ok, but slow, working on minnie and daisy costumes, and those difficult Donald hats! Looks like we are getting the pumpkin king in a couple hours, hopefully he can help the quests progress. I purchased zero package and parade float package. I also had Merlin pop up as others have, and say more land was openining up, but there isn't. As I have time, I am putting the chest decorations back into storage and squeezing things together better to make room for event attractions

Is there a way to know which Mickey costume gives which tokens? Thanks

Is there a way to know which Mickey costume gives which tokens? Thanks

When you click on Mickey dressed as the pirate, it lists his taks for tokens...and when you go in the costume shop, and switch him to the top hat costume, and come out, and click him in that costume, you see some other tasks. The tasks can also be seen when you click on the required token picture next to the character in the costume shop, although it does not show there the costume he needs to be in. I keep lists of token tasks by character, and time to complete, lol

I am trying to find out how to get those Donald fabrics from Mickey. Anyone?

How's everyone doing collecting for Jack ?

So far I've got 7 bats but only 1 ears !!
(Got enough pumpkins and coins)

Jack Skellington has finally been unlocked. Here are the requirements.

Welcoming Jack Skellington:

20 Pumpkins
20 Bats
20 Jack themed Mickey ears
3500 Wooden Pumpkins

To get these items:

20 Pumpkins
Goofy|| Halloween Sandwich ||8 minutes
Jessie || Halloween Scream || 6 minutes
Zero || Sniffing for Pumpkins || 6 minutes
Nightmare Before Christmas Float

20 Bats
Zero || A Ghostly Rest ||
Woody || Practice Lasso Skills || 60 minutes
Will Turner || Practice Social Skills || 4 hours
Mickey || Research Magic || 60 minutes
Chests

20 Jack themed Mickey Ears
Bo Peep || Surprise Visit at Jessies || 2 hours
Zero || Sniffing About || 2 hours
Mickey || Trick or Treat|| 4 hours
Mike || Check on the Laugh Floor
Mr. Hamm || Rolling Ride || 4 hours
Chests
Nightmare Before Christmas Parade Float

3500 Wooden Pumpkins

When you click on Mickey dressed as the pirate, it lists his taks for tokens...and when you go in the costume shop, and switch him to the top hat costume, and come out, and click him in that costume, you see some other tasks. The tasks can also be seen when you click on the required token picture next to the character in the costume shop, although it does not show there the costume he needs to be in. I keep lists of token tasks by character, and time to complete, lol

I am trying to find out how to get those Donald fabrics from Mickey. Anyone?
Hmm, I think I was wrong. The token tasks are just out of order

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but the patch of land in front of Screamin and slightly to the right (the right side of the big area of land that looks like one piece but is sold in two pieces) is now 1,500 instead of 25,000. The piece next to it directly in front of Screamin is still 25 grand.

Most people here probably bought that area a long time ago but mine was still cursed because I am magic poor, LOL. I don't burger/hat farm and I only check on the game a couple times a day so it takes me a while to earn magic, and I always have more important things to buy with that kind of money...err, magic.

Wow, it looks like the ads may have reached a new level of obnoxious! Got one as usual when I went to check on a character upgrade, but this time it was a video ad that forced me to watch for 10 seconds before I could click out of it. I'm used to those kinds of ads on YouTube, but man, for DMK? Super annoying!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter