Disney Magic Kingdoms

If you think about it, it's really ridiculous that they have slowed it down so badly. We all invested quite a few gems to get those parades to be larger. What is the point of having more than one float at this point, really? Interns, please please please put it back.
I finally caved and opened up the fourth parade float slot last week before the update, then proceeded to go an entire week without getting a single gem from parades. They finally started flowing again yesterday but I'm still way below the pace I was at before. I'm glad I didn't waste my gems opening up multiple additional parade slots.

If you think about it, it's really ridiculous that they have slowed it down so badly. We all invested quite a few gems to get those parades to be larger. What is the point of having more than one float at this point, really? Interns, please please please put it back.
Not too ridiculous since they're attempting to force people to purchase things and spend real money.

They took the Mermaid Costume out of the Legendary Chest for this update. It's in the Patch Notes.
Thanks. That will show you how closely I look at that stuff.
Not too ridiculous since they're attempting to force people to purchase things and spend real money.
Still seems like a cheap move. Especially since I'm getting all of the blame! 🤬

So, for those of us that don't have Ariel's Mermaid Costume... how are we supposed to get it if it's no longer in TLM chests? I don't see that you can earn fabrics or anything for it - it still says unavailable. I don't see anything about it in the patch notes except that it was removed. I know it doesn't really make that much of a difference in game play, it's just a costume that I actually always wanted because it's not just a change of clothes.

So, for those of us that don't have Ariel's Mermaid Costume... how are we supposed to get it if it's no longer in TLM chests? I don't see that you can earn fabrics or anything for it - it still says unavailable. I don't see anything about it in the patch notes except that it was removed. I know it doesn't really make that much of a difference in game play, it's just a costume that I actually always wanted because it's not just a change of clothes.
Sadly, that ship has sailed for the moment.

Last edited:
Not sure what I did right. The game gave me Prince Eric from one of my Tower quest prize chests
Congratulations! I am not quite there yet. ETA: Well, turns out I got some decorations. I didn't need anything besides the mermaid outfit. Oh well. For the newbies, if you completed both chapters note that Ariel is available for optional purchase. I don't know how much they want since I already have her, and mine just has a check mark.

Last edited:
Congratulations! I am not quite there yet. ETA: Well, turns out I got some decorations. I didn't need anything besides the mermaid outfit. Oh well. For the newbies, if you completed both chapters note that Ariel is available for optional purchase. I don't know how much they want since I already have her, and mine just has a check mark.
Do we know what the bonus gift could potentially be?

I have not been participating in this event. On one hand it's been nice to not have to log in frequently every day. But because I failed to stop Maleficent for the first two rounds, she is really gloating about her success. I'm dreading about how much she is going to gloat after she succeeds at round 3.

I'm only bothering for the milestone prizes. Plus, it gives me something else to do besides collect for my three remaining characters.
I am finally down to so few characters:

Bernard: L5 (stupid common tokens)
Moana (from a chest): L5
Jack-Jack (from a chest): L7(he takes FOREVER)
Lando: L9
Yoda: L7
Sir Hiss: 9

This is my fewest ever. Can't afford Orville yet, or some other premium characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter