Disney Magic Kingdoms

I finally got hat tokens to take that minion guy to level 2. I am collecting excess lightning and shoes to be ready when that collector task comes about again.

Thanks for the heads up - I need to get back on collecting Meg ears to get her to Level 5.

The ear hats for Pain are - yeah - a PAIN! Took me forever to get him to Level 2. Now I'm almost done with his potions for Level 3 but have ZERO ears for him.

3/6 on the Nymphs. I'm thrilled with how well I'm doing on the Crows, though - I'm about #76 on my Leaderboard.

I am finding the 4 hours between Pegasus clouds really frustrating. It is slowing me way down.

Good progress today on the nymphs. I've got one extra lightning bolt ready, but short one pair of shoes. Like @Quellman, I'm going to be trying to stock up on a few more since I have the time.

One hat away from bringing Pain to level 2.

Comfortably in the top 500 on the leaderboard for the crows, but even a sleepless run wouldn't get me inside the top 50 (mostly because not too many of them are sleeping much either).

I am finding the 4 hours between Pegasus clouds really frustrating. It is slowing me way down.
Same for me. I can't play all the time, and I sometimes forget about them altogether, so this is going to be a tough event for me. I'm doing well so far, but I only have 5 vases at the moment.

Also finding it frustrating and think every 2 hours would have been ideal. Something about every 4 hours makes it harder to remember. That’s why I decided to set a timer for it. Allows me to get in 5 sets of collecting in a day and that’s still only 25 clouds most days. Just missing one or two 4 hour windows by a half hour cuts it to 4 collections a day and miss one by a few hours you looking at only 3.

Also finding it frustrating and think every 2 hours would have been ideal. Something about every 4 hours makes it harder to remember. That’s why I decided to set a timer for it. Allows me to get in 5 sets of collecting in a day and that’s still only 25 clouds most days. Just missing one or two 4 hour windows by a half hour cuts it to 4 collections a day and miss one by a few hours you looking at only 3.

Yeah, I'm not willing to set a timer and let this game take over my life. I'm sure it makes all the difference, but I'd rather not finish the event than make this game my priority. I've always been a casual player, but this 4 hour thing makes it hard. If I click on the game 3.5 hours in, there's no chance I will click again in 30 mins.

Yeah, I'm not willing to set a timer and let this game take over my life. I'm sure it makes all the difference, but I'd rather not finish the event than make this game my priority. I've always been a casual player, but this 4 hour thing makes it hard. If I click on the game 3.5 hours in, there's no chance I will click again in 30 mins.

Should have prefaced that I just set the timers during the day (2 or 4 hours ones) and never overnight. Generally agree with your sentiment, but actually find that I log in less with the timers, because only time I think about logging in is when it goes off. Otherwise I find that I actually log in more And at the wrong times when I don’t set them.

After Panic's quest, I hit the timewall "welcome Hercules" so I guess I have time to work on getting those clouds/vases before the next section. I was very lucky with the lightening bolts and shoes this weekend (started with none, but got what I needed in a couple of days.

I am not willing to set a timer for this game either. I have been playing since the very beginning and after 4 years, it's just not that crucial to me to get some of these things. The mini events in particular. It has to be something really good to win for me to even try a little bit for those.

I am not willing to set a timer for this game either. I have been playing since the very beginning and after 4 years, it's just not that crucial to me to get some of these things. The mini events in particular. It has to be something really good to win for me to even try a little bit for those.
For the most part, they have stopped putting stuff in the mini games for people who have been playing a long time. I am not about to answer to a timer for the game.

For the most part, they have stopped putting stuff in the mini games for people who have been playing a long time. I am not about to answer to a timer for the game.
I'm missing some gold trophys from recent events because I can't seem to get on a good leaderboard anymore. Any tips?

But I agree, the only mini events worth a lick are ones where you can get some enchantment tokens for the current event. I'm not sure which attraction to enchant, so I'll wait to Hercules unlocks to see if the Zeus temple will be the best bet or not.

I'm missing some gold trophys from recent events because I can't seem to get on a good leaderboard anymore. Any tips?

But I agree, the only mini events worth a lick are ones where you can get some enchantment tokens for the current event. I'm not sure which attraction to enchant, so I'll wait to Hercules unlocks to see if the Zeus temple will be the best bet or not.

As a long time player, the only advice I can give is don't start any of the mini events right away. That gives you a better chance at being on a less competitive leader board. I only have a handful of trophy's because I was always ready right when the event was gonna start and then got on boards that were super competitive. I usually wait at least an hour after it starts to start collecting things for mini events.

As a long time player, the only advice I can give is don't start any of the mini events right away. That gives you a better chance at being on a less competitive leader board. I only have a handful of trophy's because I was always ready right when the event was gonna start and then got on boards that were super competitive. I usually wait at least an hour after it starts to start collecting things for mini events.
I would agree with not starting Mini events right away to try for a not to competitive leader board. I have not gotten the last few gold trophies because all the boards seem to competitive and I won’t set timers.

took me forever to get enough pots to get Phil up to level 5 that was needed for his next task. 40 of those things for a level up when you can only get 5 every 4 hours seems like a bit much.

Anyone know how high we need to level up the characters we have now for them to be useful in the rest of the event?

I have both Meg and Phil at L5 and I have Pain at L3 (ready for 4). Pegasus is at 3 and Panic at 2.

took me forever to get enough pots to get Phil up to level 5 that was needed for his next task. 40 of those things for a level up when you can only get 5 every 4 hours seems like a bit much.

I am also finding the every 4 hours a bit much this event. I’ve gemmed a couple times to get enough pots to level Phil and Meg. Other than that, it’s been a fairly easy event IMO.

We just lost a family member, so this feels trivial at best. But I have never set a timer. It makes sense, but I never felt a need until these stupid clouds. Am I wrong in thinking that they used to let us rack up in these common tokens during events? They are still a ridiculous collect item even after, and now it just seems awful.

We just lost a family member, so this feels trivial at best. But I have never set a timer. It makes sense, but I never felt a need until these stupid clouds. Am I wrong in thinking that they used to let us rack up in these common tokens during events? They are still a ridiculous collect item even after, and now it just seems awful.

Sorry about your loss of a family member! 😢

Your not wrong about the tokens, they use to be far more generous with the them past events. Seems like the last few events the been getting stingier and stingier with them. Guess they’re experiencing with ways to try Nd get us to spend real Money in the game.

As far as timers go, I understand when people say they don’t because it feels like it’s controlling there life, but it works for me with some events. Not sure about anyone else, but I‘ve got an uncanny ability of logging in the game and the character/item I was planning on collecting for had under 10 minutes left and then forget to collect when it ready. So the timer actually saves me time and more importantly frustration. Also, if I’m in the middle of something when it goes off it’s not a big deal and I’ll get to the game whenever time allows.

Also agree with others when in comes to mini event rewards not being worth the extra effort. I was annoyed when they first started doing that, but actually happy that they do now.

Another trick that I use to do all the time was start collecting for a mini event right away BUT switch to airport mode before collecting my first item. Then I‘d put my device in airport mode before I’d log in every time or until I forget. I’d usually make it until the next morning, so I could get my daily reset. The advantage to this is the game won’t put you in a leaderboard until it makes that first internet connection but it remembers all of the items you’ve already collected and should give you a nice lead in your lederboard. :thumbsup2

Anyone know how high we need to level up the characters we have now for them to be useful in the rest of the event?

I have both Meg and Phil at L5 and I have Pain at L3 (ready for 4). Pegasus is at 3 and Panic at 2.

Haven't come across anything saying what we need to be at. Based on how stingy they’ve been with vases, it’s wouldn't surprise me if they need to be a little higher. Had my characters at the same levels as you, but leveled my Pegasus to 4 and panic to 3 tonight. Now I’m just gonna focus on trying to get my characters ready to the next level and collect as many vases as possible before Hercule. Hopefully I do t regret my decision to level those two up tonight. 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter