Disney Magic Kingdoms

I watch them all, well I start them can’t say I watch. They provide something free in game to use so worth the time, whether I watch or not the commercial. Lol
Exactly. I don't think any of us actually "watch" them. We start them and pick up our phones 30 seconds later. But for free items to trade in for elixirs to get the attractions I need? I'll watch them every single day.

The ads are, what, 30 seconds long each and there are only two of them at a time? One minute of your life each day is not a terrible imposition and you'll quickly start to accumulate items for Merlin. I watch them daily and have never had an issue with having enough elixirs. Something to consider.

I always get one (or 2) offered whenever 3 or 6 hour chests are ready to claim. For the most part I just no thank them, especially if I’m just quickly dropping in to collect jobs and resend characters out. When they use to give job items out in the chests, I use to watch them all the time, because it speed up collecting for characters, when it's just elixir, I’m far less motivated to watch. Times can really vary. It’s not that uncommon for me to get a 15 second, or less one, and on a very rare occasion I come across a few minute long one.

I always get one (or 2) offered whenever 3 or 6 hour chests are ready to claim. For the most part I just no thank them, especially if I’m just quickly dropping in to collect jobs and resend characters out. When they use to give job items out in the chests, I use to watch them all the time, because it speed up collecting for characters, when it's just elixir, I’m far less motivated to watch. Times can really vary. It’s not that uncommon for me to get a 15 second, or less one, and on a very rare occasion I come across a few minute long one.
With 1,440 minutes in a day, I always make it a point to watch the two for gems and the one for a Merlin fodder chest. Even if they are all one minute each, I'm still left with 1,437 minutes to try and fit in the rest of life that day.

And number 4....haha I didn't get the attraction and it is killing me!!

I’m trying to play the “glad game” (Pollyanna) and focus on my stash of gems that I didn’t blow through in a probably futile attempt to win AA.

It helps.
A.
Little.
Tiny.
Teeny.
Bit.

Inside, I’m still *wah - I failed*

With 1,440 minutes in a day, I always make it a point to watch the two for gems and the one for a Merlin fodder chest. Even if they are all one minute each, I'm still left with 1,437 minutes to try and fit in the rest of life that day.

I do the 2 gem ones every day, and fairly regularly do it on my iPad also, so I can get 4. That said, does anyone else have playback issues with there videos? I can usually watch the first with no problem, but get playback errors on the second and have to force quit to watch the second.

I think it’s great for anyone who watch the videos for Merlin fodder. I’m just not finding it worth the time/effort for me. Honestly, it’s probably more out of protest for not having more job items than it is the time.

I try to get in and out of the game as quickly as possible, especially when we’re not having events. The game has also dropped to 3rd on my list of games I play, so it’s a much lower priority right now.

I do the 2 gem ones every day, and fairly regularly do it on my iPad also, so I can get 4. That said, does anyone else have playback issues with there videos? I can usually watch the first with no problem, but get playback errors on the second and have to force quit to watch the second.

I think it’s great for anyone who watch the videos for Merlin fodder. I’m just not finding it worth the time/effort for me. Honestly, it’s probably more out of protest for not having more job items than it is the time.

I try to get in and out of the game as quickly as possible, especially when we’re not having events. The game has also dropped to 3rd on my list of games I play, so it’s a much lower priority right now.
I watch the gem videos every day, too. Mine always mess up. I think 9/10 times my won't play the first time and I have to click retry. It doesn't matter if I'm on wifi or using data. I sometimes have to force quit and retry, but usually I just click retry.

I watch the 2 daily, and will watch the chest ones if I'm not busy. But much of the time lately I find I really don't have time. I'm assuming that's why my stash of elixir is low, and I'm ok with that. It's a minute, but at their convenience (ie. when I take the time to replace chests) and it just doesn't generally fit with my day lately.

Anyone know why I wouldn’t be getting any tokens dropped once I’ve completed the time that characters are visiting home?? So lost here!

Just shaking my head wondering where you come up with this stuff!!! Genius or madness? ???

Confused by what you're asking...?
Apologies, I should have explained myself better. When you send your characters to visit home, it says that they can drop tokens. So when the time that says collect rewards says in 24 hrs for example and it’s been completed. But I haven’t received any rewards.

Apologies, I should have explained myself better. When you send your characters to visit home, it says that they can drop tokens. So when the time that says collect rewards says in 24 hrs for example and it’s been completed. But I haven’t received any rewards.

Baring any recent changes I’m unaware of and 99% positive have have not been made, characters who are sent home do not and can not, collect tokens. They will only collect magic at a reduced rate, compared to sending them out on jobs.

The list of characters visiting home has a "drops tokens" circle on certain characters, informing you that you should return characters to the game. But they will not drop tokens if they are not in play. So if they're home and not out on their respective tasks, you only get magic from them. There'd be no point to the game if that were the case.

Last edited:
I’ve been trying to get one more aurora tiara for way too long....so many 2 hr tasks coming back empty handed

The ads are, what, 30 seconds long each and there are only two of them at a time? One minute of your life each day is not a terrible imposition and you'll quickly start to accumulate items for Merlin. I watch them daily and have never had an issue with having enough elixirs. Something to consider.
And extra happiness so you can save the kids for the happiness tourneys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter