Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hi there I was wondering if anyone could help or give advice, I have been doing DMK for a while, the last storyline I did was jungle book, since that one it jumped to lady and the tramp, dumbo, emperor, ratatouille etc I have now finished ratatouille, thinking it would go back to the story line of the incredibles being the next one, but nope nothing is happening at all, no quests no Mickey Mouse or Merlin or anyone else appearing so I’m not sure what to do or if I am missing something?? I still have a lot of characters to go through!

I believe Ratatouille is the current end of the main storyline. Now that you're caught up, you'll find that this game now operates nearly exclusively through special events, such as the 101 Dalmatians event that ended not too long ago, and the Haunted Mansion Tower Challenge that starts tomorrow. Unfortunately the developer, by and large, completely abandoned advancing an actual storyline in this game long, long ago. Incredibles was the first special event a long time ago (and I believe had a second event when Incredibles 2 came out), but all the characters you don't have now likely all came from those special events, and those events have not really been repeated. Your only real chance of getting any of those event characters now is through the game's gambling chests through gems or money.

Thank you so much that makes a lot of sense I just thought it was weird all these random little events kept getting put in the middle or what I thought was the middle of my character section but I understand, that’s totally rubbish to just take a gamble and wait to see if you get everyone else but thank you for clearing that up!

Thank you so much that makes a lot of sense I just thought it was weird all these random little events kept getting put in the middle or what I thought was the middle of my character section but I understand, that’s totally rubbish to just take a gamble and wait to see if you get everyone else but thank you for clearing that up!
Sadly, the game has deteriorated into a cash grab. Event chests will randomly be inserted into the game, but the chance of achieving all 7 characters per set is impossible. I couldn't see starting this late into the game, sine four years later.

Last edited:
Well sadly I don’t see anything I want for this event. Can’t see myself using 500 gems for the one hitching ghost and 48,000 event points for the Hatbox Ghost just seems crazy. Not sure I will participate in this event much. I have all of the other characters.

Well sadly I don’t see anything I want for this event. Can’t see myself using 500 gems for the one hitching ghost and 48,000 event points for the Hatbox Ghost just seems crazy. Not sure I will participate in this event much. I have all of the other characters.
Zero hope on the three ghosts, but I could see possibly getting the hatbox guy. Event is young, so we'll see how it goes along the way.

I am concerned about how the math will work on the hatbox ghost as well, since the 48k is presumably on top of what it will cost to buy all his tokens. Seems like the only way it's even possible is by having tons of refresh tokens and settings alarms at night.

I don't know about 48K event credits. Seems outrageous to me.

Looking at the numbers, it appears you can get a maximum of 355 tokens each time you send a group out. Assuming you are getting around 8 hours of sleep each day, the most you can get for the event would be 56925. That's assuming you get the 3000 tokens available each stage as prizes for earning points. Then we're going to have to buy the items for the ghost with some of those tokens. Unless they are significantly reducing what those cost, I see no way to get him unless you set alarms overnight (and of course make sure you sign in every two hours). I think I just talked myself out of bothering to play this event, lol.

Just to clear something up, from what I understand, it is just 48,000 to get the hatbox ghost. You don't have to buy any additional tokens. It seems that they changed things to this new way on the last tower challenge with Gord. I already had Gord, so I didn't know about before now. It will take steady playing, but should be doable if you have enough of the characters. I did buy Gus with gems, so hopefully he will have a decent cocoa drop rate. None of the other prizes are super appealing, but I want the hatbox ghost.

Just to clear something up, from what I understand, it is just 48,000 to get the hatbox ghost. You don't have to buy any additional tokens. It seems that they changed things to this new way on the last tower challenge with Gord. I already had Gord, so I didn't know about before now. It will take steady playing, but should be doable if you have enough of the characters. I did buy Gus with gems, so hopefully he will have a decent cocoa drop rate. None of the other prizes are super appealing, but I want the hatbox ghost.
I had Gord, so I'm confused as to what you mean here. I already had enough of the Haunted Mansion tokens so they were checked off immediately. But if we're not buying the remaining two tokens, how are we to collect them? Thanks!

I had Gord, so I'm confused as to what you mean here. I already had enough of the Haunted Mansion tokens so they were checked off immediately. But if we're not buying the remaining two tokens, how are we to collect them? Thanks!
First you buy Hatbox. For 48K. That's it.

If you succeed in that, you will want to level him up. THEN you can buy tokens. Some of us have checkmarks for the HM token because we have enough in inventory to level him up to 2. After the event, we get tokens the usual way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter