Disney Magic Kingdoms

FINALLY got all of the purple-bottomed attractions in Tomorrowland! And, yes, I have all of the Incredibles attractions. Sadly, though, I to separate my Night Before Christmas attractions because one was not purple. Let me know if anyone wants screenshots!I have enough gems to buy the treehouse and the costumes, but I'm saving up for Jack Sparrow. (I'm OCD so I feel the need to complete each character collection )

FINALLY got all of the purple-bottomed attractions in Tomorrowland! And, yes, I have all of the Incredibles attractions. Sadly, though, I to separate my Night Before Christmas attractions because one was not purple. Let me know if anyone wants screenshots!I have enough gems to buy the treehouse and the costumes, but I'm saving up for Jack Sparrow. (I'm OCD so I feel the need to complete each character collection )
I'd like to see screenshots. Sounds really cool. My Magic Kingdom has too much burgershops even though i've seen others who really over do it. Its a cool trick anyway.

Yeah screenshots would be great to see... it's great to see how other people lay their kingdoms out. So difficult finding enough space to put all of your attractions etc...

At the end of the day, would it really matter if one NBC attraction was put into Tomorrowland to be with the rest, even without the purple bottom? The game play will be exactly the same... I promise.

Does anyone please have a cure for DMKingdomsitis? It's a new illness to me that seems incurable so far lol.
I've been playing for about 5 weeks after a friend introduced me to it. I'm only on level 28 & have still got loads of characters to get, I was lucky enough to get everything from the Be Our Guest event. It took ages for Pete to even come to be defeated & despite that I defeated him, he's still not in the game. Same with Zurg although haven't had a chance of defeating him yet. Is it taking so long because of the Beauty & the Beast event & now the Easter event or am I doing something wrong please? Thank you.
If Disney characters were playing & collecting us would it look similar to this:
Sorry couldn't resist... hehe. x (Gutted, my emojis didn't show!)

This may be a silly question, but do the seeds appear 4 hours from when you caught the last round, or just at set 4 hour intervals (so, particular times) ?

Yeah screenshots would be great to see... it's great to see how other people lay their kingdoms out. So difficult finding enough space to put all of your attractions etc...
apparently i have no idea how to work technology because i can't seem to figure out how to upload pictures on here!! (i'm on my phone) sorry :(

Does anyone please have a cure for DMKingdomsitis? It's a new illness to me that seems incurable so far lol.
I've been playing for about 5 weeks after a friend introduced me to it. I'm only on level 28 & have still got loads of characters to get, I was lucky enough to get everything from the Be Our Guest event. It took ages for Pete to even come to be defeated & despite that I defeated him, he's still not in the game. Same with Zurg although haven't had a chance of defeating him yet. Is it taking so long because of the Beauty & the Beast event & now the Easter event or am I doing something wrong please? Thank you.
If Disney characters were playing & collecting us would it look similar to this:

Just be patient!!! As others have said, you will reach a point when you welcome Mother Gothel and have nothing to do! I would love to go back to the days when I had a main storyline to complete. I started playing in September and finished the storyline towards the end of the Frozen event in December / January. Take your time on the main storyline and focus on the special events as they come up with more priority.

The game is designed to take a long time. It has been around for a year now, and some of us are still here. So there's no magic or quick fix to collecting everyone overnight. Just play and you will collect everyone and everything. Eventually.

It's based on the last time you clicked.

The 4-hour clock starts from the time you click the first seed in the current set of 10. So even if it takes you awhile to find all 10 seeds, you don't lose extra time as long as you find one quickly and get all 10 before the 4 hours are up.
Thanks! :)

Which NBC ride doesnt have a purple base? I thought I had all of them and they all have purple bases, but maybe I missed one - I can't remember. There's the Haunted Mansion with the tan base, but that's not part of NBC.

has anyone received the daily gift for today yet? i am wondering what time it is supposed to pop up. usually it's around 8am for me, but nothing so far.

has anyone received the daily gift for today yet? i am wondering what time it is supposed to pop up. usually it's around 8am for me, but nothing so far.

Might just be a lag. I did get mine though... A pluto topiary so you aren't missing out on much. Though at least now you can exchange it for elixir.

New promotion - 9.99$ Wall-E + 80 gems. Very cool!

Also got Pluto Topiary as todays gift.

Last edited:
For those who are waiting -- in airplane mode -- to start the seed collection... how long do you plan to wait? I don't want to miss out on anything good from the Earth Day gifts.

These wandering seeds are so tiny and fast! Wish they were like giant sized carrots or something.... Haha!
I like the fact that they're fast - it means you don't have to wait as long for them to come from behind a building, as I always see one right as it goes behind a building and then decides to dance around there for a bit. Also, I spot them easier as they go faster than the kids in the game. Although watching Lumiere, I'm going to be annoyed by him next time we have a broomstick event - he looks too much like one from a distance.

Also got Pluto Topiary as todays gift.
I'm sensing a pattern. Donald topiary tomorrow?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter