Disney Magic Kingdoms

Their logic is just.... illogical. I am 3 hats away, which refuse to drop. I checked the "buy" option, and it would take 98 gems. Do the math... it doesn't work. These idiot inters are so full of sh!t it's frustrating.
This event is ridiculous. I am still not even through the second puppy event. The interns should be fired. They are just pissing us vets off.

Anyone else ONLY getting annoying ads for Marvel What If... ? And I don't mean every other ad or every third ad. Every damn ad is only this stupid animated show. OK, Disney, we get it. You've got a new show out there..... ugh.

A little more than 24 hours left and I have 19 phones and 13 ear hats for Cruella. I got a big boost yesterday when I lucked out in a chest and got enough enchantment tokens to enchant the Radcliffe Residence, which unlocked the 60-minute task for the ear hats. I'm hoping I can get the last 7 I need by the end of the night (and if not, I'm at least finally at the point where I have enough gems to buy the missing items, which I'll only do if I don't finish collecting by Noon ET tomorrow).

A little more than 24 hours left and I have 19 phones and 13 ear hats for Cruella. I got a big boost yesterday when I lucked out in a chest and got enough enchantment tokens to enchant the Radcliffe Residence, which unlocked the 60-minute task for the ear hats. I'm hoping I can get the last 7 I need by the end of the night (and if not, I'm at least finally at the point where I have enough gems to buy the missing items, which I'll only do if I don't finish collecting by Noon ET tomorrow).
The idiot interns are up to their old games again. Suddenly my collecting has hit a wall magically, where I've needed two hats for three days now.

I have been getting a couple a day last few days, meaning ear hats for Cruella, but I still need 6 to welcome her. I will use gems if I don’t have them all by 12 noon tomorrow.

Do you have to have started welcoming a character prior to the end of the event? Or does the character have to be completely welcomed before the end of the event? FYI, if you can get Perdita to Level 4 and Rolly to Level 3, they have an hour joint task for Cruella's ear hats. I have gotten a few this way since I leveled them up yesterday. Currently at 14 ear hats.

Do you have to have started welcoming a character prior to the end of the event? Or does the character have to be completely welcomed before the end of the event?

In the past events, as long as you start welcoming before the event ends, you get the character.

Do you have to have started welcoming a character prior to the end of the event? Or does the character have to be completely welcomed before the end of the event? FYI, if you can get Perdita to Level 4 and Rolly to Level 3, they have an hour joint task for Cruella's ear hats. I have gotten a few this way since I leveled them up yesterday. Currently at 14 ear hats.
Yes, but I think one of the buildings also has to be leveled up before that task kicks in.

Well, at this point I don't think I am even going to finish finding the puppies before the event ends. Boo. Really disappointed.

Well, at this point I don't think I am even going to finish finding the puppies before the event ends. Boo. Really disappointed.
Sounds like you're pretty far behind on this one. Did you start later? Or just not dedicate time and choose to live life instead?

I think a little life and some bad collecting luck. I got both premium characters, along with giving in to the Cruella car thing in the middle. I wish I could say life was worth it, but I am just chronically ill.

Just stated the two-hour welcome on Cruella, thanks to the final token drop by Goofy. Good riddance to this lackluster event, filled with indistinguishable canine characters.
Screenshot_20210921-231525_Kingdoms.jpg

Last edited:
Just stated the two-hour welcome on Cruella, thanks to the final token drop by Goofy. Good riddance to this lackluster event, filled with indistinguishable canine characters.
View attachment 606512
Woke up early this morning and it’s another night with no hat drops so still at 14/20 , so sent everyone out again but will be using gem most likely before event finishes.

Woke up early this morning and it’s another night with no hat drops so still at 14/20 , so sent everyone out again but will be using gem most likely before event finishes.
Sounds like it's going to take a bunch of gems if you need 6 hats, but still guaranteed odds vs trying to win hercin a chest later on. She needs to be at 2 to complete the event, which takes two of each token. I woke up to the phones but no one dropped a hat. Checking the "buy" option and it would take 60 gems this time to get the hats. At least there is no requirement to finish the event, just to get all of the characters. Mission accomplished, as far as I an concerned.

Sounds like it's going to take a bunch of gems if you need 6 hats, but still guaranteed odds vs trying to win hercin a chest later on. She needs to be at 2 to complete the event, which takes two of each token. I woke up to the phones but no one dropped a hat. Checking the "buy" option and it would take 60 gems this time to get the hats. At least there is no requirement to finish the event, just to get all of the characters. Mission accomplished, as far as I an concerned.
Yeah it will take 188 gems to get Cruella if I don’t get any more hats. I don’t care if I finish the event.

Agreed, as I am a long time player as well and still need 5 hats now. I will use gems!

Update: had another pickup with no hats, used 158 gems to finish her and then got 20 back for finishing that group for a net of 138 gems. Really ugly that they are making this so hard.

Last edited:
Long term player and I will have to end up using gems if I want to get Cruella. I bought both gems characters, there is absolutely no reason that someone who has playing for years shouldn’t be able to finish an event. This was a poorly designed event overall.
Absolutely. While I have plenty of event currency in reserve, the issue this time came down to film tokens and attraction enhancement. There was zero reason why the required token count to be increased from 5 to 15, especially when the majority of the five-ads-a-day mystery reward offer more often than not yielded 10 dog bones and seldom if ever film tokens. Friggin' idiots, this crop of interns are. Hopefully the group in the fall perform better than this batch of summer interns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter