Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am having a difficult time the ear hats. Only 7 ears so far. Have everything else. Need one more relic for the car.

This is the first event for me to ever have a problem collecting.

The whole enhancement system is absurd. By the time you have enough enhancement tokens to meaningfully level up the building, all the characters are at level 10 anyway and there’s no benefit to doing enhancements.
Exactly. I have two Luca characters left and for the buildings to be of any use, they need to be at 3 or 4. Totally pointless.

I am having a difficult time the ear hats. Only 7 ears so far. Have everything else. Need one more relic for the car.

This is the first event for me to ever have a problem collecting.
For the first Frozen Event it was Elsa for me, her drops were terrible. As a result it was my only DNF event as I never got Hans and he remains forever in the shadowland.

Exactly. I have two Luca characters left and for the buildings to be of any use, they need to be at 3 or 4. Totally pointless.
Duh, leveling is to make money. Take a chance on some chests or buy this $4 bundle. Come on, you know you want to. Especially when the tokens will all change once the event ends.

Yes om both accounts. Another example? For three years, attraction enchantments required five of the film tokens, right up through Luca. Now it takes fifteen??

Yep. I meant to post/rant about this but forgot. It's insane. They keep making things less and less likely to occur (while offering this junk for cash more than ever) and it's causing me to enjoy the game less and less.

At this point, the Patch ears are really ticking me off. I am still only 11/15 and I have been playing consistently. Turn them up, interns!

It gets worse. He needs to be at L2 for the game to progress. Now I'm stuck trying to level him to 3 so I can do the next task. Grrr.

Would someone mind sharing what level the other characters should be leveled to to progress after Patch?

I reached the first battle with Cruella. I don't know what the minimum necessary levels are for each character but my current levels are:

Pongo: Level 5
Lucky: Level 4
Patch: Level 3
Penny: Level 3

I have all my Luca characters at L9.
Nice job. All of mine are at 9 except for Ernie & Bert's love child, who is only at 8. His ear hat drops have been brutal. As for the others, two area ready for 10 (minus the common tokens), and the girl is on her way towards 10. Eventually. But hey, at least I'm only working on two at this point.

Last edited:
For anyone who has not reached the lost poppies quest yet, I wanted to warn you which characters are needed to collect items for them. I unfortunately got some of them stuck in long tasks so they are unable to collect for a while.

Simba, Hamm, Jesse, Shenzi (I don't even have him), Bo Peep, Mickey, Scar (don't have him either), and Patch Level 2.

Hope that helps someone.

Nice job. All of mine are at 9 except for Ernie & Bert's love child, who is only at 8. His ear hat drops have been brutal. As for the others, two area ready for 10 (minus the common tokens), and the girl is on her way towards 10. Eventually. But hey, at least I'm only working on two at this point.

Yeah, I was surprised when that last ear hat popped up and I could level him to 9. Now I need something like 5 million ice cream cones to level them all up to 10. Only Luca is ready at this point.

How high did you level up Pongo? I'm thinking 6 should be ok, but I still have him at 5 since I'm on the fence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter