Disney Magic Kingdoms

Fair enough. I guess I was just thinking about all the events basically being recycled.

IMO, the 2/1 mini event are by far the worst and Gold Strike events are the best, and the basic tappers fall somewhere in between. I’m sure others would disagree though.

I probably started about the same time you did. I did a couple of real money purchases with the same reasoning - I enjoy the game so why not support it. Not $200 worth, but a chest group when BaTB (my favorite movie) was available and a couple low priced characters. And I agree - it would be nice to have the other events kick in for newer players at some point. I know the TC are supposed to be the way for newer players to get a character from the older event collections, but it's almost sadder to have 1 lonely character than to not have any from the collection.

I was SO happy I could finally get Belle in the last event for the Beast I got before. Now they don't seem so lonely (and little did I know I'd get Lumiere, Gaston, and Mrs. Potts from the premium chests).

Poor Rabbit is still lonesome.

The only money I spent was to get Pooh. I wanted him so bad. But the rest I can wait on. Can’t imagine spending $200 on this game!

it's almost sadder to have 1 lonely character than to not have any from the collection.

I KNOW! Other characters will usually help get tokens to level them up, but they often have nothing to do, and annoyingly short tasks, as well. I had just Rabbit for a long time, too. I invested in a chest pack and only got Eeyore and several attractions, then a few weeks ago I bought a discounted pack and got Christopher Robin, Pooh, Roo, Kanga, and another attraction for $8. Probably the best money I've ever spent in the game. Almost made up for the $8 BatB pack the day before which yielded me Be Our Guest and ZERO characters, despite needing three.

I haven't spent any money on the game in a while since I cut my hours down at work so I could go back and finish nursing school.
But I have done a few of the event deals in the past - they tend to be the cheapest and it helped me to conserve my gems. When I was working full time I could easily spare the money for a couple of the $2-5 bundles that usually really helped with the events and gem savings.

With that said, I haven't bought Lady Tremaine yet because I'm trying to save up my gems for the next event. It gets so old that every event takes over 700 gems if you want to buy all of the characters/attractions/parade float for it.

I haven't spent any money on the game in a while since I cut my hours down at work so I could go back and finish nursing school.
But I have done a few of the event deals in the past - they tend to be the cheapest and it helped me to conserve my gems. When I was working full time I could easily spare the money for a couple of the $2-5 bundles that usually really helped with the events and gem savings.

With that said, I haven't bought Lady Tremaine yet because I'm trying to save up my gems for the next event. It gets so old that every event takes over 700 gems if you want to buy all of the characters/attractions/parade float for it.

I am also saving my gems for now and forgoing Lady Tremaine towards next event and while I have magic up around 1 million I need to do final level yet on the Jungle Book characters which is expensive and I would like to get some buildings and float from next event as well.

Anyways I'm working on Anastasia, I've recently got Drizella and I'm leveling up the Incredibles characters for the next Tower Challenge that's coming up. And I'm trying to have less quests to do whilst trying to continue to the next part of the main storyline.

I’m welcoming Anastasia right now. Working on leveling Randall up to 7 (he’s at 5, almost ready for 6). Then him and mike can collect for Bambi. What characters do I need for the tower event? I have no incredibles or Mulan characters.

I’m welcoming Anastasia right now. Working on leveling Randall up to 7 (he’s at 5, almost ready for 6). Then him and mike can collect for Bambi. What characters do I need for the tower event? I have no incredibles or Mulan characters.
I believe for the first time ever, all three rounds will ONLY be using Mulan and Incredibles characters and no one else, so...

Well it's all been rumours but I've heard we are getting to use is:
Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Pluto
Woody
Buzz
Rex
LGM
Basically all the Lilo and Stitch characters
Cinderella
The Fairy Godmother
and Peter Pan
Atleast for the first part of the challenge anyway.

Well it's all been rumours but I've heard we are getting to use is:
Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Pluto
Woody
Buzz
Rex
LGM
Basically all the Lilo and Stitch characters
Cinderella
The Fairy Godmother
and Peter Pan
Atleast for the first part of the challenge anyway.
Well if this is true then I should be fine for at least the first part

I don't know if this was discussed but oh well. Anyways, in the previous live stream, they mentioned increasing certain token requirements for a lot of characters. Also, the newest additions from the events have had an increase in requirements after the events end. I have a theory of what the "new feature" they were talking about is going to be. I think they might be implementing being able to level up 2 characters at once. I remember that they teased this feature a long time ago but it wasn't talked about, just shown for a split second, does anyone else remember this?

I don't know if this was discussed but oh well. Anyways, in the previous live stream, they mentioned increasing certain token requirements for a lot of characters. Also, the newest additions from the events have had an increase in requirements after the events end. I have a theory of what the "new feature" they were talking about is going to be. I think they might be implementing being able to level up 2 characters at once. I remember that they teased this feature a long time ago but it wasn't talked about, just shown for a split second, does anyone else remember this?
I had a glitch on my game last week where I was welcoming drizella and it let me level up Randall. I didn’t realize it until after when I tried another character and it didn’t let me

That would be fantastic. Hope you are correct!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter