Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ugh! I can't seem to get Sydrome tokens to drop. I'm using every character for his tokens and I'm still at 75/5/5.....and running out of time.

You are further than I am. I can't get them to drop either. Been working on him for over 24 hours and I only have 3 of each. Ugh. And not much hope of getting enough cash for him either.

It looks like Syndrome upgrades will quickly become far apart. Already to go to level 3 he needs 4 of each item which might not happen before bed time tonight. So doing a long upgrade between each Syndrome upgrade shouldn't be a problem at all. I think people will be lucky to be able to get Syndrome upgraded more than once in a 24 hour period once he gets past level 3.

You are so right on this one. I got him to L2 quickly, and then have spent the entire day without a single wrist thing dropping. Could have leveled someone else up in the meantime. :( He may just need to stay at L2... I'm not having fun trying to get any more tokens to drop. I'm just glad I was able to get him. For those of you still trying, hang in there. They do drop... eventually.

Last edited:
Got Syndrome last night. And finally got the last dagger to drop for Mother Gothel this morning. Was the last character I was waiting for. Made the mistake of deciding to gem her to completion. Thought that getting a gem bonus would offset the 60 gems to speed up completion.

What a letdown. No quest activated right away, only 6 quests in her long. Could possibly be the biggest let down from welcoming characters.

Welcomed Syndrome last night to little fanfare, and got him upgraded to Level 2 right away. Now it's been a long wait for his tokens to drop for level 3... Even trying to get Mr. Incredible leveled up is an impossible task, since I've got everyone trying to get Syndrome tokens...

In the meantime, I'm working on collecting magic to clear the curse at it's a small world and am now focusing on collecting Donald tokens.

I have to wonder if the Incredicoins currency will stay around after the event ends... or if they'll go buh-bye (what will happen to the leftovers?).

I'm at 92/11/12 for Syndrome. I've decided I'll welcome home before the end of the event and that's good enough for me. I can't spend so much time on my phone for a game any more. It's slow going, but I'll get there.

I'm also way behind most of you. I just got the quest to welcome Donald last last week. I haven't begun on him yet.

I'm at 92/11/12 for Syndrome. I've decided I'll welcome home before the end of the event and that's good enough for me. I can't spend so much time on my phone for a game any more. It's slow going, but I'll get there.

I'm also way behind most of you. I just got the quest to welcome Donald last last week. I haven't begun on him yet.

I am in the same place as you! I started this game late though! I don't play as much because the game really kills my phone battery. I don't think I will be able to welcome Syndrome before the event is over, I have almost all the hats but no one is dropping the arm bands!

Syndrome unlocked! the last earhat dropped but didn't show up, was frusted that I might need another 2 hour (or 4 hour) wait for another, but logging out and loggin back in fixed the issue and it appeared, Whew!

After unlocking Syndrome, I did a few little quests of his and now they have stopped. It could be because he is stuck at L2... In 24 hours I could not get the 4 wrist things I needed to upgrade him. Or it could be the end of his quests; if so, what a letdown.

In happier news, I FINALLY got the last of Donald's ear hats and he is being welcomed today! :)

I'm so behind!! I'm still working on welcoming Mr. Incredible. Once the event ends do you not get to continue welcoming Incredibles characters? I will be bummed if I don't at least complete the Incredibles family!

In my IOS game, I'm almost there. I need 2 Gauntlets, and 4 ear hats. In my Windows game, the drop rate is terrible. I still need 14 for both sets of tokens, but we have more time.

For those that can't decide if you want to build Omnidroid City, according to the wiki, it looks like Omnidroid City is required to continue the story line after you welcome Syndrome.

If all this stuff is available after the event is over I'm gonna be kind of mad. I've wasted lots of time during the past week trying to hurry and get everything done.

^^^ I'm seeing on the FB site that we can keep our unlocked Incredibles characters (vs. needing to welcome them) when the event ends.

Looks like we have to "Welcome" the characters. This was just officially posted on the Facebook site:

"Hello everyone! Sorry for the confusion here. You'll need to Welcome the characters in order to keep them after the Event is over. If you've only unlocked them, you won't be able to Welcome them once the Event is over."

This sucks, as I only have like 60/4/3 and cannot be glued to the game. So I will end up with the family, but not Syndrome

112/18/8 Haven't gotten an ear hat since yesterday, and those take at least 4 hours. I've been running short quests to make incredible coins, I've got 33,000/45,000 now and that's up 10,000 from last night. I think if I make it...it will be close.

3 days left and miles away from getting Syndrome. It's all hands on deck but the items aren't dropping. I went ahead and bought the Omnidroid city which was probably a mistake but figure I can get the 45k coins while waiting for the items to drop. Seems odd they pretty much make you play 24/7 for this event. I saw the requirements for Syndrome and pretty much know welcoming him is probably not going to happen.

Zurg, Flora & Syndrome are in my Welcome queue. I'm at 100-9-2 on Syndrome items with 51,310 Incredible coins. With 6 days I'm sure I'll be able to welcome both Syndrome and Frozone (I'm at 169 gems), but we'll see. Sent Rapunzel on her singing quest and seeing her hair glow and watching a visitor take a selfie made me smile, the little details in this title are fantastic.

Last edited:
This sucks, as I only have like 60/4/3 and cannot be glued to the game. So I will end up with the family, but not Syndrome

Maybe one day he'll be available again? I do wish they had spaced out the quests more like the first three parts of the the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter