Disney Magic - Entertainment

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
Hi all,

We are travelling on the Magic on a European cruise on August and it’s almost time to pay. Can anyone who has been on it in the last year confirm if some of the evening entertainment is back please? I don’t expect it to be completely back to normal, but do want to see the shows and some quizzes etc.

Thank you

And lots of quizzes.

They showed Turning Red in the WD Theater one night and a comedian / juggler the other.

They did the Marriage game for adults.

Seating in the WD Theater was not restricted by blocked rows or skipping seats. No reservations required. And everyone could stand up and leave en masse. (I’m comparing this to a bunch of rules from various cruises I have taken this year from the US - not necessarily on DCL).

The Buena Vista theater is also open. Of course, Funnel Vision runs all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter