Disney Magic - December 13 - 18 2022 Merrytime from Galveston

BlueBayou

Following the magic
Hi

This will be our Second DCL cruise. We’ve sailed a Merrytime cruise on the Wonder before.

Coming onboard:
Me: 54
DH: 54
DD: 22
DD: 19

We all like Disney. The girls were not that impressed with their experience on Royal when they were in high school. They both loved the Disney cruise last year.

This is my 15th cruise. I went on nine as a child/young adult with my parents. This will be my husband‘s fifth cruise. He and I have been cruise empty nest cruising on Royal without the kids. We’ve enjoyed Royal a lot and are looking forward to sailing Disney again.

Anyone else joining us?

Hi

This will be our Second DCL cruise. We’ve sailed a Merrytime cruise on the Wonder before.

Coming onboard:
Me: 54
DH: 54
DD: 22
DD: 19

We all like Disney. The girls were not that impressed with their experience on Royal when they were in high school. They both loved the Disney cruise last year.

This is my 15th cruise. I went on nine as a child/young adult with my parents. This will be my husband‘s fifth cruise. He and I have been cruise empty nest cruising on Royal without the kids. We’ve enjoyed Royal a lot and are looking forward to sailing Disney again.

Anyone else joining us?
We will be on this cruise too! This will be the 8th Disney cruise for my mom and me, and our third Merrytime cruise. My 24 year old daughter and son-in-law are going on the cruise right before this one to celebrate their anniversary, but we didn’t want to crash their party haha.

I’m guessing there will be a pirate night and an optional dress up night. I haven’t had time to prep for cruise yet and it’s in three weeks, yikes! 😳😂

This will be our first cruise since before the pandemic, so I hope it goes well. Our last cruise was in 2019 on a Merrytime cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter