Disney Magic Cuise Itinerary

Scoot95

Earning My Ears
On November 16th, 2002 I will be on the Disney Magic Cruise for my honeymoon.

Can anyone inform me of a place I can look to see the Magic's daily itinerary? I am curious to see what we wil lbe doing every day. Or does the itinerary change from cruise to cruise?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Check out these websites.....they are invaluable for all kinds of DCL information!

www.castawayclub.com

www.dcltribute.com

There are current Daily Navigators that list all the activities hour by hour!!!! Disney does change activities from time to time but this will give you a great idea of how much there is to do!

MJ

The November 16 cruise is the Eastern Caribbean itinerary.

You will have two days at sea, a day at St. Maarten, a day at St. Thomas/St. John, another day at sea, a day at Castaway Cay and then you return home.

They do not alter the itinerary unless they are forced to do so due to weather.

Have a wonderful honeymoon! :)

Hey Scoot95, what a coincidence, I'll be on that same cruise as you for my honeymoon too!!!!

Wait a minute, you're my fiance, I'll be there with you!! LOL

:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter