Disney Magic Bahamian Sailings beginning Oct 21st

dvcdisney

DIS Veteran
Just saw this on the website....Magic Bahamian Sailing beginning Oct 21st.

The operational update hasn't been updated.

The price is so tempting!!!

This is good news!:thumbsup2

Last edited:

I wonder if this is an indication that 7-night cruises are not going to happen in the fall for DCL.
That is a good thought. I had wondered why the ship was going to sit "idle" for a month after coming from the U.K. I know they will have to do the test cruise (unless something drastically changes) which should not be a problem as they have many protocols in place (i know not the U.S., but shouldn't be hard to adapt) and plenty of time to make everything sparkle on the trip across the Atlantic.

I wonder if this is an indication that 7-night cruises are not going to happen in the fall for DCL.

Not necessarily...perhaps being optimistic. We may need to wait to hear about the Fantasy to find out if 7night cruises will go forward this year.

For those who are booked for the Fantasy, I hope it goes ahead.

Not necessarily...perhaps being optimistic. We may need to wait to hear about the Fantasy to find out if 7night cruises will go forward this year.

For those who are booked for the Fantasy, I hope it goes ahead.
I'm one of those people with a 9/25 Western and then a holiday B2B (Western/Eastern) at Christmas. I hope we get some information soon. Test cruise is set to sail tomorrow, but I'm not worried they don't have good procedures, I'm worried they are going to run into issues with ports.

I'm one of those people with a 9/25 Western and then a holiday B2B (Western/Eastern) at Christmas. I hope we get some information soon. Test cruise is set to sail tomorrow, but I'm not worried they don't have good procedures, I'm worried they are going to run into issues with ports.

I would be too.

Just saw this on the website....Magic Bahamian Sailing beginning Oct 21st.

The operational update hasn't been updated.

The price is so tempting!!!

This is good news!:thumbsup2

We haven’t done a non-BTB 3 night in years, but the fares were so good we booked the 10/21. CC and sea day, which is great. Not traveling with kids, and don’t mind masks inside as we’ve worn them for a year and a half! it’ll be interesting to see what happens with the shows, if they only have one, then I hope it’s Tangled.

I have this same fear….I’m now at day 129 for my 7 night Dec fantasy sailing and nothing from shoreside concierge giving me info for my 125 day booking mark. 😩

I agree about running into issues with the ports. 🙁

I had to cancel my cruise on the Dream for September 2021 but the Magic sailings are very tempting! I have not sailed on her since 2005! Would be nice to be back onboard.

We haven’t done a non-BTB 3 night in years, but the fares were so good we booked the 10/21. CC and sea day, which is great. Not traveling with kids, and don’t mind masks inside as we’ve worn them for a year and a half! it’ll be interesting to see what happens with the shows, if they only have one, then I hope it’s Tangled.

If I thought we could travel at that time, I would have booked a b2b as well. We haven't had short nights b2b on the Dream in 10 yrs. Our only time on the Dream was one back to back and a DVC cruise.

I have this same fear….I’m now at day 129 for my 7 night Dec fantasy sailing and nothing from shoreside concierge giving me info for my 125 day booking mark. 😩
Make sure you send the email at midnight - we are at 58 days for our Fantasy Western. I was able to obtain my requests by emailing Shoreside.

Make sure you send the email at midnight - we are at 58 days for our Fantasy Western. I was able to obtain my requests by emailing Shoreside.

Yup, I know the drill...I just always worry that I won't COUNT right and send it a day early or a day late - haha!

Luckily the email just came in from shoreside w/ the exact 125 date :) I was worried that I hadn't gotten it yet b/c it had been cancelled...being that its a 7 nighter.

Glad you got the requests you wanted!! Hopefully we all sail and all have a wonderful time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter