Disney magazines for great prices

raven3517

Mouseketeer
For anyone who might be interested in subscribing to some Disney mags, these are two great sites with some great rates.

At Bugetmags.com you can get:
Disney's Princess Magazine
Disney Adventures mag
Disney Magazine
Disney's Winnie the Pooh mag

And at Magazine Price Search you can get the above magazines plus Family Fun and a 'Children's Sampler' pack that you get a combination of some of those magazines.

Hope that helps someone princess: Might order one to get the excitement started for when we take our Disney Christmas trip next year!

:earsgirl: Liza ::MinnieMo

Has anyone ever ordered from here before? My kids love Disney Adventures, and it sure beats paying $4 a pop everytime they see a new one at the store.

Erika

I have never orderd from this website, but had to add that I got a 2 year subscription to Disney Mag off Ebay for $4.95. No shipping, no nothing. $4.95 was all I had to pay.

I thought that was pretty good for what the regualr price is. Just got my first issue about a week after we got home from Disney.

:Pinkbounc :wave: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by elgerber
Has anyone ever ordered from here before? My kids love Disney Adventures, and it sure beats paying $4 a pop everytime they see a new one at the store.

Erika

I've ordered from the past from some of the sites they compare at magazinepricesearch, and I know quite a few people who have ordered from bugetmags.com. I placed an order from the first one yesterday, myself (2 years of Budget Living for less than $4 total!).

HTH princess:

:earsgirl: Liza ::MinnieMo

Has anyone ever ordered from bestdealmagazines.com before? I was wanting to order from them too. Any advice?

i just ordered the disney magazine through bestdealmagazines.com and have ordered from them before. I've never had a problem with them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter