Disney Jr show at HS

I would love to hear a review also. (The link isn't a review, just Disney info about the show)

It’s okay. The characters dance on stage and the kids dance where you sit (meaning there was not much room for them to move around). It’s no better or worse than what it replaced (in my opinion). My kids liked that vanpirina and doc mcstuffins were in it.

It’s okay. The characters dance on stage and the kids dance where you sit (meaning there was not much room for them to move around). It’s no better or worse than what it replaced (in my opinion). My kids liked that vanpirina and doc mcstuffins were in it.

How long did it last? We're taking our 3 yo grandson soon and haven't done DHS in so long, I'm really at a loss for what shows might appeal to him.

I would love to hear a review also. (The link isn't a review, just Disney info about the show)

I only quoted your question about if the show had started running.

I offered the LINK so that you (and others) could see that:
A. The show has started running.
B. What times the show is running.
(You can call up your particular date and check the start-times.)

Worth a Fastpass or ??

We went on 12/22 and while we had a FP it wasn’t needed. The seating is identical to the other show (sit on the floor) and all of the standby had places to sit. The kids don’t get called on stage and you can see ok from the back, so if you have something else worth booking, you can just standby it.

How long did it last? We're taking our 3 yo grandson soon and haven't done DHS in so long, I'm really at a loss for what shows might appeal to him.

Long enough for my legs to fall asleep. That happens every time in this attraction, for whatever reason. I guess sitting on floor with kids in my lap will do it. I’d say it was 20-25 mins but I did t time it.

My girls (6 and 4) both liked it. Especially the 4 year old.

If you are unable to sit on the floor you can stand in the back wall and on the back sides, that's what I do.
Also for people, kids and adults, that are sensible to high use of graphics I would avoid this show. It's a direct hit on your senses, there are screens with very colorful visuals everywhere. I watched the show and call it a techno club/rave for kids

My son was a week shy of 3 when we went to Disney in October. This new show wasn’t open yet, or we would have done it.

Here’s what we did do:
-SDD
-AS2
-TSMM
-Frozen show
-Muppet Vision 3D
-Met Chewie, Olaf, Princess Sofia, Doc McStuffins, Vampirina, Pluto, Goofy, Woody/Jessie, and Buzz
-Watched the Stormtroopers march in
-My DH did RnRC

We actually did EMM that morning and still didn’t leave until after dinner. It was a very full day.

Long enough for my legs to fall asleep. That happens every time in this attraction, for whatever reason. I guess sitting on floor with kids in my lap will do it.

Well, that's about 5 minutes for me :-).

Do most people sit with their kids, or let the kids sit and and adults stand further back?

We took our girls (5 and 7) this week and they loved it! I thought it had great energy. DJ DeeJay was really good about pumping up the crowd. I thought it was way better than the Live on stage it replaced.

IMG_5120.jpg IMG_5121.jpg IMG_5124.jpg IMG_5128.JPG

Last edited:
My son was a week shy of 3 when we went to Disney in October. This new show wasn’t open yet, or we would have done it.

Here’s what we did do:
-SDD
-AS2
-TSMM
-Frozen show
-Muppet Vision 3D
-Met Chewie, Olaf, Princess Sofia, Doc McStuffins, Vampirina, Pluto, Goofy, Woody/Jessie, and Buzz
-Watched the Stormtroopers march in
-My DH did RnRC

We actually did EMM that morning and still didn’t leave until after dinner. It was a very full day.

Our plans is to try out the first three depending on the lines. We've got FP+ for Slinky. He's not going to stand in a long line though. We'll meet the Disney Jr characters at ppo breakfast. I think we'all try frozen and and muppets. Might let my husband do Disney Dance party! We took him to a show last year in our town and he loved it. I've got a bad knee, don't think I can sit like that for 25 minutes! Thank you for the recommendations! I think Frozen and Muppets will be great!

Not sure if this still happens, but it surprised us when we went in January 2018. Our family was first in line for the show to start. A cast member came up and asked our names and put us on a chart on her clip board. Then, she asked the kids to help open the doors to the show. They had to say "meeska, mooska, Mickey mouse" and the doors opened. Then we were given a cute paper signed by all the Disney Jr characters.

Not sure if this still happens, but it surprised us when we went in January 2018. Our family was first in line for the show to start. A cast member came up and asked our names and put us on a chart on her clip board. Then, she asked the kids to help open the doors to the show. They had to say "meeska, mooska, Mickey mouse" and the doors opened. Then we were given a cute paper signed by all the Disney Jr characters.
That was for the "Disney Jr. Live On Stage" show. It's now a dance party. We were near the front of the line and I didn't hear anything like that.

It happened the first day of the show for the 2:30pm performance. The kids got picked and had to dance to open the door

My DD23 is a CM and said she loves this show! She has seen it several times. One thing she likes about it is that Mickey Mouse himself is in the show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter