Disney Items at Family Dollar

Scambone

Mouseketeer
It seems as though as Family Dollar is getting oodles of Disney items from toys to house wares. Here's a few pictures . (sorry they are blurry I took them with my phone)

sign.jpg

(excludes toys that are already marked down) I don’t know how long it’s going on but the signs were just put up at my store today

Toys:

golf.jpg

toy14.jpg

toy10.jpg

toy7.jpg

toy6.jpg

toy5.jpg

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/samdivine4/FD%20Disney/Mar12_0011-1.jpg/IMG][/url]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/samdivine4/FD%20Disney/home8-1.jpg

toy4.jpg

toy2.jpg

toy1.jpg

toy.jpg

distoys.jpg

distoys3.jpg

home.jpg
(they are pretty decent size and they come with lights in them already.)

The plates come in many different themes (cars, princess, tink, spiderman)

home3.jpg

home6.jpg

toy3.jpg

dishome.jpg

distoys2.jpg

disclothes2.jpg

clothes5.jpg
(not really Disney but its related and cute btw it's a three piece out fit, the one on the left is another piece of the outfit)

Other items not pictured:
*Disney card board basket.
* small snack containers
* Disney hardcover books
* Jonas Brothers activity book
* Disney Word Searches

thanks! I bought the princess plates and bowls for my niece! I didn't see anything else there that caught my eye (she's only 15 months). But I might have to check again!

princess.jpg

I'm bummed that I bought the five dollar dolls with just one outfit a couple of years ago instead of getting these but then again the $5 dolls have more princesses...I still want the Cinderella one

Do you remember how much the golf sets in the first picture. They would make cute goody present for my ds's putt putt b-day party.

The Dollar Tree has a lot of Disney goodies too. At least I know the one by my house does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter