Disney is on PRICELINE....

spiceycat

dvc-blt
Only the Disney's All Star Sports....

but hey it is better than nothing....

it is for May - price is $36 per night....

What zone or category is it?
How many stars, rating?
How many people have gotten it?
And of course, are they charging an additional nightly "resort fee?"

Thanks, Spicey! Very interesting.

i tried to convince myself on placing a bid for this too since last night...
you can check this thread on disney resort forum
it's 2.5 star in disney vicinity (??) area

:scared:
spiceycat said:
as Eve says (oh I love your signature)

Disney (WDW) area

2 1/2 stars

I got one!!!! :lmao:

thanks! :) :thanks:
kate (j&n mom) made the siggy for me
you got it? i'm so jealous, i'm still convincing myself to take the risk before pressing the button :scared:

I just asked my DH if he wanted me to chance it for our 6/3-11 stay & he said NO !!! I think if he weren't coming & I wasn't staying that long, I would chance it. However, I am really glad it is coming up on PL now... :cool1:
That also shows that their booking are down. They would not be resorting to PL if there bookings were up. ;) That could also mean some discounts may be following soon...

I would not chance it with a 2 1/2 star... I tried for the Swan/Dolphin back in the day but at least bid for a 4 star and GOT a 4 star ... the MOWC, which was AWESOME.

I was disappointed but not like I'd be if I got 2 1/2 star Holiday Inn...:scared:

That is really great that it is coming up. However that Holiday Inn-Nikki Bird is 2.5 stars too and I thought a dump!!! So don't know if I'd risk it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter