Disney Interns

imagineerhopefull

<font color=purple>I'm a <font color=darkcoral>Cle
I was wondering if anyone here had taken place in the advance disney intership? I'm interested in applying for one, but I dont know whether or not you have to take part of the college program to start with. Any info that anyone has would be great. Also for those interested in looking at the jobs you can find more information at www.disneyinterns.com

I'm pretty sure that you have to do the CP before you can apply for an Internship, the thing that I'm wondering about myself is the WDI CP, they don't have any info up about it yet, but does anyone know if I have to do the WDI CP to do a WDI internship later on, or if I can do the regular CP?

If you go to www.disneycareers.com and you type in internships, they will give you a huge list of the different internships available. On all of them, it will say the requirements and the desires of the applicant. Some of them require you to have taken part in the regular CP; a lot of them do. But some don't require it. I am interested in doing the merchandise, special events planning one and the disney event group sales one. Both do not require the regular CP. Does anyone know if you have are allowed to apply for more then one? Incase you don't get your first choice. I was wondering how that would work!!

Jess

I read up on it and you can apply for more than just one, much like any other job. The competition can be intense, but from what I was told the other day at the CP presentation is that it is deffinitly worth it. I'm personally looking for an internship in structual engineering. I have seen one in civil engineering, but dealing more with roadways and sewage system construction and planning than with the building of structures.

You do not have to go through the CP for all the internships. When I was a rep, I used to have two lists of AI. One was for those who had compelted the CP and one was for those who had not. I don't know if a list like that is still around. It wasn't necessarily what is currently available, but a list of AI that Disney does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter