Disney inspired makeup!! PLUS NEW HALLOWEEN IDEAS! Added 10/30!

I haven't posted on this thread yet, but I've kept up since the beginning and anxiously await each new look. You two are both so talented and both my daughter and I love to 'guess' what might be coming next. Awesome job to you both :goodvibes

I'm commenting on yesterdays looks and todays.....all of them = fantastic!! LOL you girls did an awesome job on toy story and i love love love the finding nemo! I like that you two can take characters that aren't the most popular and you make them much more interesting! Good job and I am looking forward to the next looks!

Thanks so much BellaMommy21 !! Thats exactly what we love doing :) I'm glad you like 'em. It means a lot to us that all of you guys enjoy them :goodvibes

Thank you BellaMommy ! That's what we do the best :) Who would want to see a character that the movie is most famous on all the time?? Exactly what my cousin said :goodvibes

I haven't posted on this thread yet, but I've kept up since the beginning and anxiously await each new look. You two are both so talented and both my daughter and I love to 'guess' what might be coming next. Awesome job to you both :goodvibes

Thank you =) We never tell who we're going to do next, all by chance :goodvibes Just so we can keep y'all on your feet ;)

Cousin, I love it! I like the little spongy under-Peach circles that're framing your eyes, like it :)

Sister, I love that midnight blue and the sequins. Really upgrades the look and makes it more mysterious :)

I think.... You guys should both win the contest. Right?

<3 my family :grouphug:

Cousin, I love it! I like the little spongy under-Peach circles that're framing your eyes, like it :)

Sister, I love that midnight blue and the sequins. Really upgrades the look and makes it more mysterious :)

I think.... You guys should both win the contest. Right?

<3 my family :grouphug:

AWWW :)

I love you too :hug:

I think this thread theme should be saved to the board. This is Wonderful Disney Art.

I love when You two post these. You both are so creative!

You know mabe you could do face painting for children's parties.:cheer2:

Wow that is a great idea fairykin........I bet you guys could make good money on the side doing that & it would be fun too.

I :lovestruc Peach & Mr Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout something inspired by Mary Poppins???? Not sure if that has been requested yet......but it's a classic & one of my favorites.

The Cousins princess: princess: Talented... Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

The word to say ... when you don't know what to say!... I just love this thread ... you are both so talented... :lovestruc ... JC

My four year old and I have really enjoyed going through this thread, we LOVE all the looks, she asks everyday if there's new pictures on yet. And now she wants me to do her face too :eek: Don't think I'm brave enough, but you both do such a great job:)

I think this thread theme should be saved to the board. This is Wonderful Disney Art.

I love when You two post these. You both are so creative!

You know mabe you could do face painting for children's parties.:cheer2:

That is so sweet of you to say :) It really made my day. I'd love to do face painting ! Its so much fun!!!

Wow that is a great idea fairykin........I bet you guys could make good money on the side doing that & it would be fun too.

I :lovestruc Peach & Mr Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout something inspired by Mary Poppins???? Not sure if that has been requested yet......but it's a classic & one of my favorites.

Thank you :)

I will add her to the list ! !!!!

The Cousins princess: princess: Talented... Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
The word to say ... when you don't know what to say!... I just love this thread ... you are both so talented... :lovestruc ... JC

:) Thanks !! I love that word to describe us, its fantastic ;)

My four year old and I have really enjoyed going through this thread, we LOVE all the looks, she asks everyday if there's new pictures on yet. And now she wants me to do her face too :eek: Don't think I'm brave enough, but you both do such a great job:)

Thats too cool !!! If you ever do it for her, please post pictures so we can see her excitement :goodvibes

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS, IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY !!! I ENJOY DOING THESE LOOKS BECAUSE OF ALL YOU GUYS CHECKING THEM OUT. ITS WHAT KEEPS ME DOING THEM :goodvibes

WOW!!!! you guys are awesome I haven't been on disboards in months and I found this thread today I didn't really read it but I looked at all the pics.
Great job again you have given me inspiration for Halloween I have decided since we can not go to disneyland for Halloween I want to do all disney costumes.

Thank you again for Sharing it is AWESOME!!!!!!

All I can say is...WOW! I checked out your blogs and you ladies are SO talented! And very inspiring!

I have tried so hard to do every day looks like the ones on your blogs but I just can't seem to get it right.

WOW!!!! you guys are awesome I haven't been on disboards in months and I found this thread today I didn't really read it but I looked at all the pics.
Great job again you have given me inspiration for Halloween I have decided since we can not go to disneyland for Halloween I want to do all disney costumes.

Thank you again for Sharing it is AWESOME!!!!!!

you're welcome! & thank you for looking at our thread =)
i'm wondering what good will our looks be after halloween is over?? :confused3 ;)

All I can say is...WOW! I checked out your blogs and you ladies are SO talented! And very inspiring!

I have tried so hard to do every day looks like the ones on your blogs but I just can't seem to get it right.

thank you!
as for the everyday looks, just keep practicing & you'll get it :thumbsup2

Good Evening & Happy Saturday !!!

Today we're gonna guess again. I had A LOT of fun with this because I did my whole face :) Again, these are not themed together, so you're gonna have to guess. I'll give you guys hints in the event that you won't be able to find out what the character is and we'll reveal in 1-2 days :) I did not post products I used, because the list is sooo huge, so if anyone wants to know what I used, please ask and I'll gladly provide !

The Look :

DSC_2791.jpg

DSC_2807.jpg

DSC_2803.jpg

If you want more background on how I did my look check out my blog !
http://www.jazziebabycakes.blogspot.com

Also take a look at my cousin's, disneyL0VE !
http://www.cupcakinlove.blogspot.com/

Thanks for taking a look everyone , and I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did! :goodvibes

Hi :)

Guess who! I'll just get into it !

FYI .. MY BROTHER (TheAXIOM) WANTED TO PARTICIPATE !

My Look:

Stitch.jpg

Stitch2.jpg

My Bro's (TheAXIOM) Look:

Photo350.jpg

Photo349.jpg

Oooh, they look good! I guess Shere Kahn for wazoskiLOVER, the Genie for DisneyLOVE, and the little dragon from Mulan for her bro.

waszowskiLover ~ you are definitely Sher Khan ~ very cool!

disneyLOVE ~ maybe Stitch??

Your brother ~ ??? I'll have to think a bit more, I'm thinking someone from Lion King?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter