Disney Insider Magazine?

two-foxes

DIS Veteran
I wasn't sure what board to post this on, but hopefully someone here can help! We had gotten the Disney Insider magazine when we were DC members, but it has since stopped coming. Does anyone know where I can renew my subscription by either phone or web site?

Thanks ahead of time!

I used to get that little magazine too, but I haven't gotten it for quite a while. I believe they no longer produce it. :(

Are you talking about the Disney Magazine? If so, you can subscribe by writing Disney Magazine, P.O. box 37263, Boone, IA 50037. It cost $19.95 for 8 issues. You can also call 1-800-333-8734. I believe this is what you are looking for. I used to be DC and I used to receive these every couple months. It has everything about the new movies coming out, parks, attractions and upcoming events. Hope this is helpful.

Just got my new one in the mail yesterday. I was free with DC membership.

I am still a DC member til Dec 2003 and I just got my Spring issue in the mail yesterday. If your still a member you should be getting one also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter