Disney in September

bbrnca

addiction r bad unless a Mickey one
Anybody got any input about going to WDW in late Sept. other than Hurricanes ????????

Excellent time of year to go! Two words; low crowds. :thumbsup2

Supposedly still very hot, but that's not stopping me and my DW!

Hoping for low crowds as madonna31 said.

In 2004, WDW recovered very quickly from hurricane Charley (we were there 2 days later), which hit Orlando, so I'm not too worried about hurricane season.

We were there last Sept, and loved it :love: The weather was beautiful, but really humid (to be expected). We had sun the whole time - no hurricaines! The parks were extremely quiet, and there were no lines for the rides.

We went at the end of the month, into the beginning of Oct. There were Halloween nights available in Sept (we didn't go), and the Epcot Food & Wine Festival began on our last weekend there. That was the only time it was really busy. A lot of locals turned out for the first weekend of that. They were all buying one-day passes. So, you can still enjoy these popular events at a quiet time.

Honestly, the only stress was the pre-weather-worrying stage. But, I've been in November and had to deal with the fall-out of a Hurricane. Yah never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter