Disney hotel nearest the water parks?

amy-momofthree

DIS Veteran
The kids want to do a water park only trip in May. We will be staying on Disney property. Which Disney hotel is closest to the water parks? We will be using the buses and don't want too long of a ride. Also, does anyone know how often the buses run to and from the water parks? Thanks!!

The All Star Resorts and Coronado Springs are closest to Blizzard Beach I know that for sure. For Typhoon Lagoon you should book something in the Downtown Disney Resort area.

amy-momofthree said:
The kids want to do a water park only trip in May. We will be staying on Disney property. Which Disney hotel is closest to the water parks? We will be using the buses and don't want too long of a ride. Also, does anyone know how often the buses run to and from the water parks? Thanks!!

Coronado Springs is close to Blizzard Beach.
Caribbean Beach Resort is closest to Typhoon Lagoon.
Buses run throughout the day to these locations when they are open.

Except for Typhoon Lagoon, I think the buses also hit DTD. So you might hit DTD before you get to TL.

Caribbean Beach Resort is located 2 miles from Blizzard Beach and also 2 miles from Typhoon Lagoon
Not sure I would pick CBR based just on that however, it is our least favorite Moderate. Getting from Point A to Point B isn't difficult from any Reaort, pick the one that appeal to you, has the Amenities you will enjoy, you won't be at the Waterparks All Day and Night, you will have time to be at your Resort, make it worth your while and enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter