Disney Horse Names

disneyfav4ever

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep
What are the names of horses in Disney movies? I know Prince Phillip's horses name was Samson, and the horse in Enchanted is Destiny, but I know there are more horses then that.

Toy Story has Bullseye
Horace fron the old cartoons
Frufru (I think) from the Aristocats

I googled Disney Horse names and there is a quiz that has more names

so I didn;t KNOW these I took the quiz failed badly but it gave me the correct answers

Belles Horse was Phillippe
Cinderella Horse Major
Phoebus *from Hunchback) Achillies
101 Dalmatians has Captain
Pecos Bill has Widowmaker
Prince Phillip had Samson
and
Mulan had Khan

If you ever happen to go to SSR, they have pictures of some of Disney's famous cartoon horses hanging on the wall in the check-in area. There's one horse up there that looks familiar, but I can't place him. His name is Buck.

Thank you, I knew Cinderella had a horse, but I could not think of his name. I can't believe I forgot about Belle's and Mulan's horses though.

I googled Disney Horse names and there is a quiz that has more names

so I didn;t KNOW these I took the quiz failed badly but it gave me the correct answers

Belles Horse was Phillippe
Cinderella Horse Major
Phoebus *from Hunchback) Achillies
101 Dalmatians has Captain
Pecos Bill has Widowmaker
Prince Phillip had Samson
and
Mulan had Khan

Over the years I have named MANY of my horses after these Disney ones. My favorite was a small grey ANCIENT pony who we named Widowmaker. He was adorable and as gentle as a lamb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!