• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney honeymoon--june 2005

cutestlilmnky

Earning My Ears
my future husband and i want to go to disney world for our honeymoon (we get married 6/25/05). when i looked on the disney website, the only available package for honeymoon i saw was the Dreammaker with Romance Plan.

however, in this plan, it stated that it was only for four days, three nights staying in a value resort. my fiancé and i want to stay in a deluxe resort (polynesian) and want to stay at least a week.

i'm clueless when it comes to planning vacations and could really use your help! how do i get what i want without it being too expensive?

Best wishes on your upcoming wedding and welcome to the boards! DH and I got married 05/25/02 and honeymooned in Disney. It was the most magical honeymoon we could have ever imagined.

You've come to the right place. You will find the answers to any and all questions you have.

You may find that it is cheaper to book everything separately rather than booking a package. There are so many good websites out there that will help you plan your trip and save money. Try http://www.allearsnet.com/ and http://www.mousesavers.com.

I would also suggest getting a guide book. I recommend the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World by Bob Sehlinger. It has detailed descriptions and ratings on all the attractions and restaurants. It also gives great touring plans and advice on planning your trip.

I hope this helps. Let us know if we can help you with any specific questions you have. I'm sure that there are others out there with even more advice for you. Have a great time planning!

You can book any configuration of the Romance Package you want -- they'll just modify the price. The price thats on the website is just an example.

We got married in Sept. of 03 but couldn't afford a honeymoon right away after all the expense of the wedding! We are actually leaving on Monday (5-03-04) for our honey moon. 8 monthes later, but better later than never!! lol Anyway, we decided to forgo all the glitzy Disney resorts because we figured we weren't going to be in our room much anyway! We ended up paying $29 a night at the La Quinta Inn instead. saved us a TON of money and allowed us to go to other places out side of Disney instead! (We are also going to Sea world, Universal studios and IOA, Busch Gardens and some smaller stuff) When planning my trip, I headed to the local library and checked out as many Disney books that I could find! Surprising there are a ton of them! Then you can read all about the resorts and attractions etc. at your leisure. I also used Hotwire and Orbitz for most of our purchases and you pre pay for your hotel, tickets etc. as you go instead of having one BIG lump sum. Good luck!~Missy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter