Disney Hidden Worlds

swebb0310

Mouseketeer
Anyone else playing this? I have it on my iPad/iPhone. There's a point where having friends playing helps. If you haven't played yet, it's fun. And mindless. I recommend it.

My game ID for hidden worlds is sw0310
My game center ID is saraw0310

I found on another site that you need to use Game Center to add friends so my Game Center ID is !-<Stephanopolis>-! I appreciate all friend invites! :)

I will try to add some disney friends for hidden worlds, but has anyone else had problems with it crashing and then losing your energy? Frustrating.

I don't understand why the people who's friend requests I've accepted doesn't show up on the friends list.

Add me as well - my game Id is disneybound08. I also have trouble viewing friends from within the game community. The only friends that I seem to be able to send things to, or receive things from are people who I am also facebook friends with. Anyone else found a solution for this problem?

Mine is ~scout mom~. I have no idea how to add friends but I need that gift box thing.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Someone has added me, but I still can't send them gifts. It's only letting me send gifts if I log in through facebook. Does anyone else have that issue?

Someone has added me, but I still can't send them gifts. It's only letting me send gifts if I log in through facebook. Does anyone else have that issue?
Same thing, I can only give and receive gift ink through Facebook friends, Very frustrating as I only have two friends on Facebook that play and I need 6 ink to open the Little Mermaid section.

Anyone had luck adding Game Center friends? I haven't and am stuck before Aladdin.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My ID is nkathleena. If anyone wants to FB friend, send me a PM and we can exchange names.

I love this game I'm almost finished with Beauty and the beast. Send me a PM so I can add you on Facebook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter