Disney Gift Cards

ericamcl

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if Disney gift cards can be used as payment towards your package ressie or anything else at the world or are they strictly for merchandise from the catalog / disney store?

DMIL always gets us gift cards for Christmas and always asks where we would like one to, and since we're planning on heading to the world in January I thought that asking for a Disney gift card might be a good idea

TIA!!

I'm about 99% sure that you can use them on lodging, food, souvenirs, pretty much anywhere in the park!

I used gift cards to pay for my reservation package; I did it online and didn't have a problem.

I'm about 99% sure that you can use them on lodging, food, souvenirs, pretty much anywhere in the park!

I've been wondering the same thing as I received a $50 gift card after I applied for my Disney Visa. I'd love to use it for one of my ADR's. Anybody know for sure? :confused3 :confused: :confused: :confused3 :confused:

:goodvibes Yes!
In fact, this is how my DS is saving his allowance for our trip. We ordered ours from the disneygiftcard.com site. We picked one of the designs under the DisneyLand link, he didn't care for the Mickey one from disneyshopping. We got the Train! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter