Disney gift cards to avoid foreign exchange rates.

Varies everyday. The best way to see it is to log in to https://www.disneygiftcard.com and check what your GC is worth. Usually they have a pretty good rate compare to major credit cards or banks since they don't charge any foreign transaction fees.

The exchange rate is the rate when you use it, so it varies. It's better than a credit card, and better than the rate I got when I bought USD. It was good for me on my August trip, but I did use them to buy my package, which included quick service dining and tickets, so the only things I had to buy were souvies, and this made me limit that :)

You get the exchange rate from the close of the previous business day and as mentioned above it is much better than you can possibly get by using a credit card because there's no foreign transaction fee to worry about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter