Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long has it been taking for the Target deal to show pending once you buy? I am not at all confident in RMN, since my Staples purchase never went pending.

I did an order on 5/10 from Target for the 7% and it still hasn't gone to pending. :sad:

For those who live near a ShopRite, next week (5/19 - 5/25) they have $10 off your next shopping order when you buy a $50 Disney gift card. It is on the bottom of page 6 in my local circular (Clark, NJ). As always, make sure to check your local circular as some ShopRites have different dates for their circulars and sometimes the deal is not always in every state.

As of now, the deal seems to still be working. I checked the fine print, and the 7% back is only up to a $50 purchase. Of course, I checked after I bought a $100 GC, but I guess I'll get the 7% on the first 50 at least. We'll see!
Rats. I just saw this post and not more than 30 minutes ago I physically went to Target to purchase $300 worth of DGC. We leave tonight for WDW!!!!! Anyway, I just purchased another $300 to get some sort of savings. It isn't like we have to have it for this trip but I need to bulk up for Aug and Dec trips!

Rats. I just saw this post and not more than 30 minutes ago I physically went to Target to purchase $300 worth of DGC. We leave tonight for WDW!!!!! Anyway, I just purchased another $300 to get some sort of savings. It isn't like we have to have it for this trip but I need to bulk up for Aug and Dec trips!

Have fun on your trip!

Target will not allow you to buy Disney gift card using Target gift cards. Found out the hard way today. Tried on line and wouldn't work so went into the store with all our Target gift cards (given to us for gifts or got as bounce back). NOPE - the fine print states that gift cards can't be used to buy gift cards. This has to be new (and annoying) because I've done it in the past. Not very happy.

Target will not allow you to buy Disney gift card using Target gift cards. Found out the hard way today. Tried on line and wouldn't work so went into the store with all our Target gift cards (given to us for gifts or got as bounce back). NOPE - the fine print states that gift cards can't be used to buy gift cards. This has to be new (and annoying) because I've done it in the past. Not very happy.

This has been the case for some time now. I believe the policy changed on this around this time last year.

Hi welcome to the thread! This has been the policy for awhile now. Walmart/Sam’s and someone said Kroger and a few other grocery chains allow you to buy gift cards with gift cards for right now.

Also you can use Happy cards. They are pretty much prepaid Visa gift cards but only can be used at specific retailers. Many of us get Happy Guy because it has Home Depot and they have self checkout. However you should only do $50 per transaction because anything over it a cashier has to come and many of them think they’re gift cards. Also you can get the ones with Bed Bath and Beyond or Buy Buy Baby but they don’t have self checkout and you’re at risk of nasty cashiers.

I hope that helps. Hopefully you can find something useful at Target. Many here got caught up with a lot of Target gift cards we were saving for Disney.

Has anyone had the Chase Disney 10% Starbucks offer not work? We bought a $30 gift card to get the maximum $3 back and it showed online as pending. But then statement posted and pending charge was gone. I looked at Starbucks online and GC is still active but no charge for it. The Starbucks offer us back on the card but I don't dare try it. Maybe some pixie dust???

Have a great time! :hug:

Yes, unfortunately as PPs mentioned it is no longer possible. However if you need to buy other things there, like your groceries, dog food, etc. then you could pay for those things with your gift cards, and use the "savings" to buy your Disney gift cards, so technically accomplishing the same goal.

Raise has 7% off all cards today with code MEGA.
...and all the Disney cards are gone. That didn't take long. Lol
Looks like I'll be checking the site periodically today.
Anyone know if they upload new cards at a specific time or if its throughout the day as Raise gets them processed?

Anyone know if they upload new cards at a specific time or if its throughout the day as Raise gets them processed?

Cards are loaded on the site whenever a person/seller decides they want to list/sell them. Therefore, they can appear at any time. I don't purchase Disney cards directly from Raise, so I can't provide any specific data points for their behavior. For popular cards, I use the refresh method on the app usually for a 10-15 minute period to get the cards I want. Once added to your cart, a card will stay there for 10 minutes, but you do have the option to "re-add" the card to your cart if time expires. This can enable you to max out whatever offer they have going, which today is a max of $20 off, or a purchase of just over $285. Good luck!

I've literally never seen a Disney gift card on Raise. Disney Store, yes, but not the kind most of us are looking for.

No Walmart either, bummer.

Meijer gift card 10% discount offer is back for one day, only - 05/18/2019. The coupon needs to be "clipped" in MPerks, before gift card purchase. The local Meijer stores here always have the best gift card selection, including Disney. It's an even better offer when combined with a cc that offers grocery store bonus points earning.

10% off
Your Purchase of $50 or More on Gift Cards. Maximum discount of $100.

Store Coupon
Valid 5/18/19 only

Terms & Exclusions
Maximum discount of $100. Excludes Meijer gift cards, gaming, SlingTV, Google play, HBO Now, Hulu, CBS All Access, Spotify, Amazon, Prepaid Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Phone cards. Limit one use per coupon. No cash back. Not to be combined with any other manufacturer coupons.

Meijer gift card 10% discount offer is back for one day, only - 05/18/2019. The coupon needs to be "clipped" in MPerks, before gift card purchase. The local Meijer stores here always have the best gift card selection, including Disney. It's an even better offer when combined with a cc that offers grocery store bonus points earning.

10% off
Your Purchase of $50 or More on Gift Cards. Maximum discount of $100.

Store Coupon
Valid 5/18/19 only

Terms & Exclusions
Maximum discount of $100. Excludes Meijer gift cards, gaming, SlingTV, Google play, HBO Now, Hulu, CBS All Access, Spotify, Amazon, Prepaid Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Phone cards. Limit one use per coupon. No cash back. Not to be combined with any other manufacturer coupons.

Thanks for this! We used this sale to buy gift cards for our December trip. I'm glad to see it again as we are headed back in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter